Hydroid Prime: Update 21.6.1
Genesis last edited by
Hydroid Prime: Hotfix 21.6.1
- Improved objective marker pathing in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Rearranged quest order in the codex to help guide newer players.
- Fixed a popular crash that could occur if an NPC was firing a projectile weapon when you ran far enough away (this would often occur when doing Syndicate missions).
- Fixed an invisible material above the Jordas Verdict Stage 2 elevator that was blocking movement.
- Fixed performance degrading and possibly crashing the game when using Melee weapons with Mods that reduce the weapon's Range.
- Fixed range mods not affecting whips when invisible.
- Fixed an issue where Nami Skyla and Nami Skyla Prime were displaying different Riven dispositions.
- Fixed the Jat Kusar charge attack exploding in your face if invisible.
- Fixed instances of Ballistica Prime not properly spawning ghosts.
- Fixed the color of the Prime Ballistica ghosts flickering for Clients.
- Fixed Ballistica Prime not unfolding correctly if no primary is equipped.
- Fixed incorrect glass material in several tileset.
- Fixed level holes in the Corpus Outpost and Orokin Moon tilesets.
- Fixed minimap issues in the Corpus Outpost and Ice Planet tilesets.
- Fixed “building” VFX appearing on crafted weapons waiting in the foundry.
- Fixed several emblems that were appearing too bright or too transparent.
- Fixed an issue where players would get stuck ascending the ramp of their Liset.
- FIxed various other crashes and added diagnostics to help isolate others.
Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Fixed using the Viper with the Skull Shots Mod or a Grakata with the Brain Storm Mod, activating the headshot bonus with the final shot in your magazine resulting in the weapon to fire much faster than intended in Conclave.