Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.2
Genesis last edited by
Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.2
- Added more details to Zenuriks Energizing Dash description to better clarify how it functions.
Plains Drone Hijack Changes & Fixes:
- Added UI icons to match current objective markers at all stages.
- Hijacked Drone now scales in Health by the # of players.
- Replaced the yellow diamond marker at extraction with the white NPC extraction marker used in Defection missions.
- Increased the Hijacked Drones move radius. Players must now be within 30 meters of Drone for it to move to objective (was 10 meters).
- Reduced Lotus transmissions when reinforcements are called in to destroy the Hijacked Drone.
- Fixed an issue where if more than one Drone Hijack Incursion was played, the previous Incursion's Drone destination was marked as the new Incursion's Drone destination and the Drone moved to an unmarked location.
Mortar and Bombard Enemy Changes:
- Drastically reduced the AoE damage from 150 to 40 for Mortar projectiles.
- Reduced the Impact damage of the Mortar Bombard mortars from 25 to 17 and AoE damage reduced from 50 to 25.
- Reduced the Impact damage of Bomber bombs from 25 to 20, AoE damage from 35 to 30, and AoE radius from 15 to 12.
- Reduced the Impact damage of Bomber rockets from 15 to 12 and AoE damage from 20 to 17.
- Reduced the Armor of Bombers from 500 to 450 and Health reduced from 5000 to 4500.
- Replaced Gara’s Blueprint requirement of Kuva with Orokin Cells.
- Increased Endo Bounty rewards at highest tiers - we will continue to monitor and balance the economy (rewards and costs). Worry not, Tenno!
- Vor’s Prize will now appear as “Completed” in the Codex for players that chose to skip it back in the day. This was causing confusion on prerequisites for Saya’s Vigil - it wasn't stopping progression, just adding confusion.
- Updated an old Waypoint used in Stolen Dreams and The New Strange quests which was missing an in-world marker and yellow tint, this may have caused some confusion as all missions use the in-world marker now.
- Included a small optimization for Relay/Cetus CPU for high players counts.
- Adjusted the positioning, size, and hit radius of the Iradite Resource in the Plains.
- Lowered Eidolon Drone hijack marker's minimum range from 40 meters to 5 meters.
- Adjusted the weaponry of the Skiffs and Tusk Dargyn’s in the Plains to not be so accurate.
- Operator’s first Amp will now properly strip resistances.
- The Focus School selection screen will now appear on login if a player has completed Second Dream but doesn't have a Focus ability selected yet. This should also fix people stuck in the War Within quest or The Second Dream quest.
- Removed the ‘Exit’ button from the End of Mission Failed screen upon dying in the Plains. This fixes clicking ‘Exit’ resulting in a screen lock and having to close the game.
- Increased the Grineer Dropship Turrets base Armor from 50 to 100 and increased Turret base Health from 600 to 650.
- To reduce unintended Transference movement chaining, one can only use Transference once after a jump and must land before being able to use Transference again.
- End of mission Endo rewards will now appear as a sum instead of multiples (ex. 200 Endo as opposed to 50 Endo x 4).
- Increased the context action of Grineer Caches from Incursions/Bounties in the Plains.
- Fixed a crash when entering Cetus from the Plains.
- Fixed a join-in-progress crash.
- Fixed a variety of crashes when using Transference.
- Fixed a crash when completing Bounties.
- Fixed a progression stopping issue in The War Within quest where you were unable to use Transference.
- Fixed a progression stopping issue in the Stolen Dreams where you were unable to ‘Find the Arcane Machine’.
- Fixed the Quills Daily Standing Limit appearing to be 0.
- Fixed Convergence not being shared between Operator and Warframe.
- Fixed Mining breaking and the UI getting stuck on screen if you were Mining out in the Plains, walked back into Cetus and then back out into the Plains, and then completed Mining a deposit.
- Fixed the Sharp Shooter Achievement reading ‘100 meters’ but not actually functioning properly (it was triggering at 10 vs 100).
- Fixed not being able to install a Magus on the Operator's Zariman Suit and Hood.
- Fixed the time limit being ~165 minutes when playing a second Cache Incursion in Plains.
- Fixed timer/Cache count UI ordering in the Plains.
- Fixed Gara’s Mass Vitrify completely freezing bosses in glass.
- Fixed the Archwing Launcher Segment not being Chat linkable.
- Fixed Mag Pneuma Helmet being free for everyone.
- Fixed a lighting issue in the The War Within quest.
- Potential fix for getting double/triple Challenge progress prompts at the End of Mission screen.
- Potential fix for missing transmissions during Bounties.
- Fixed NPC’s getting their Shield values multiplied twice by the difficulty level.
- Fixed sounds dangling if you switched to a different Gear weapon (like Spearfishing) while it was equipped.
- Fixed Clients seeing their Bounty objective marker as Cetus when on the Plains.
- Fixed Gara having no description for her Passive.
- Fixed missing subtitles when meeting Onkko for the first time.
- Fixed numerous script errors caused by Warframe abilities.
- Fixed a typo in the Plains Assassinate objective text.
- Fixed a shader issues with Limbo and Banshee.
- Fixed numerous localization issues.
- Argonak damage decreased in Conclave.
- Vasto Prime damage returned to what it was previously in Conclave.
- Krohkur damage decreased in Conclave.
- Latron Wraith mag size returned to 15 in Conclave.
- Gara’s Shattered Lash no longer knocks down in Conclave.