Ban Appeal

• Discord Username: Hana#2524
    (Note: give us your full username, including numbers, at the time the ban occurred)
    Discord ID: Hana#2524
    Date/Time when ban was issued: Not certain
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: Not certain
    Warnings received prior to the ban: None as far as I can remember
    Team member who issued the ban: Not certain
    Explain why we should lift the ban: I don't remember posting anything in the Warframe Discord aside from Riven price checks and the occasional meme in general. As far as I can remember, I was on good terms with the moderators at the time. I tried logging in to help in recruitment for my recently opened clan to help newer players and I'm the only one of everyone of my friends who cannot access this server. It says all links are invalid even though the ones I give to my friends allow them to access the server. I can only assume I've been banned for some reason.
    How have you changed since this happened: Not sure; don't know when this occurred or what I did to warrant a permanent ban. As I said, I never really posted at length aside from a few Riven price checks.
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I am not sure what I did to warrant the ban, but I'll refrain from doing whatever reason was given for my ban. I just want to be able to use it to help recruit for my clan.

• DISCORD ADMINS

You were originally banned for spamming and posting NSFW content, alongside quite a few others joining in. We've decided to unban you, but you will be on very thin ice. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the rules of the server.