Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.5
Genesis last edited by
Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.5
- Added a hint below the Focus Capacity bar for how to drag the screen in order to view Focus nodes.
**General Plains of Eidolon Changes **
- Bait Blueprints are now reusable!
- Adjusted the hitbox of Iradite objects.
- Increased the chance of certain Fish to spawn when the correct Bait is used.
- Changed the name of the Dual Krohkur to Twin Krohkur.
- Reduced the Fish catch sounds.
- Improved enemy spawn points and navigation in the Plains.
- Increased the damage of the basic Amp given to Operators.
- You can no longer purchase more Focus capacity than is needed to set every node active on a fully maxed tree.
- Optimizations towards Mining.
- Mass Vitrify now grows downwards to help cover enemies below you like so https://gfycat.com/SourGreedyBarnacle.
- Fixed Sentient Shards sometimes spawning under the terrain.
- Fixed not being able to progress the Plains Prospector achievement.
- Fixed sometimes matchmaking with players doing Bounties when loading into the Plains. Matchmaking should match you with other players who are roaming around doing Incursions as opposed to Bounties.
- Fixed leaving the Plains and returning to Cetus as the Operator results in the End Of Mission screen being blank.
- Fixed Pyrol and Azurite being rarer than intended and Coprun and Devar being more likely than intended. They should now be equally as likely.
- Fixed the Host crashing upon initiating Law of Retribution.
- Fixed Drone Hijack spawning unrestricted quantities of enemies.
- Fixed Syndicate Daily Standing limit reduction not being compensated for title cap, if the title cap leaves you with exactly 0 Standing gains.
- Fixed being able to fly into one of the sections that you're supposed to walk in during The War Within.
- Fixed Tusk Reavers not using one of their jetpack maneuvers,
- Fixed Tusk Reavers doing their jetpack smash even when jetpack was destroyed.
- Fixed progression stopper when going into the Plains from Cetus while holding TAB (having the quick view End of Mission up).
- Fixed Transference being disabled for all squad players when only one player is in between the Cetus doors.
- Fixed Zaw Rivens sometimes being shown as a generic Melee Riven.
- Fixed Chat linking Zaw Rivens sometimes being shown as a generic Melee Mod.
- Fixed being able to start the Saya’s Vigil quest while in a group (Quest is Solo).
- Fixed incorrect Gem Icons.
- Fixed the day/night cycle on Cetus affecting skyboxes in other procedural levels.
- Fixed Operator hair not being visible when wearing an Ostron Mask.
- Fixed Nidus HUD not updating after respawning.
- Fixed weapon reticle remaining when using Scanners in Sky Archwing.
- Fixed Sniper reticles in Sky Archwing partially vanishing when aiming.
- Fixed being able to equip the incorrect holster on Zaws.
- Fixed a crash when returning from Plains if a squadmate connects/disconnects while rest of squad is waiting for the gates to open.
- Fixed Warframe invincibility in the Simulacrum not applying to Operators if they haven't been spawned yet.
- Fixed some hitching occurring in Cetus related to vendor dialog.
- Fixed a never ending looping reload animation when in Sky Archwing.
- Fixed Captain Vor’s mission information not listing his name.
- Fixed a crash when entering the Plains.
- Increased the damage of the Krohkur in Conclave.