Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.1.0
Genesis last edited by
**TennoGen Round 10! **
- Titania Unseelie Skin by Rekkou
- Nezha Yaksha Skin by Faven and SilverBones
- Atlas Graxx Skin by Faven
- Mesa Devil Ranger Skin by Mz-3
- Valkyr Delusion Skin by prosetisen
- Limbo Vistyxio Skin by led2012 and Hydroxate
- Valkyr Pandora Helmet by Yatus
- Banshee Dominia Helmet by led2012
- Frost Himavat Helmet by VoidPunch
- Limbo Venari Helmet by Volkovyi and Sab531
- You can now access your Mod collection while in Cetus!
- There is now a 'Leave Squad' option in the Plains of Eidolon. This will allow you to depart from a squad to your own session, which will allow you to extract independently.
- Players on the Public Matchmaking setting will now matchmake when the begin to load into the Plains rather than waiting until the end.
- Bounties now have indicators for their current and total stages to clear up confusion about their objectives.
- Reduced the Resource costs for all Zaw Grips and Handles (apart from the Balla and Peye).
- Clapkra Brace energy ammo increased from 20 to 40
- Lohrin Brace now boosts critical and status chance by 12% each.
- Increased the damage of Spiraling Pinnacle, Summit Plunge and Vaulting Apex combos from the Twirling Spire Polearm Stance.
- Limbo can no longer mine while in the Rift. Rocks aren't affected by his Void Magic.
- Relays/Cetus will now only show Calm and Busy instances
- Updated Cetus’ MotD
- Fixed an issue where joining friends in other Cetus instances can cause a squad to split or get stuck.
- Fixed Ignis (and similar weapons) being able to damage friendly Gara's Spectrorage mirrors.
- Fixed issues with the description text of Virtuos Fury.
- Fixed issues with getting out of bounds with Ivara's Dashwsire.
- Fixed issues with some name choices for items displaying the wrong error.
- Fixed issues with unclear error messages when Gilding Amps that were unranked.
- Fixed issues with Operator Amp customizations not being applied in missions.
- Fixed an issue with the Lohrin Brace not applying its Upgrades to Amps.
- Fixed Stat improvements from Gilding an Amp not being applied.
- Fixed an issue with some Mods not being chat linkable.
- Fixed being able to use Transference in first mission of The War Within.
- Fixed issues with Gara's Spectrorage radius being too small.
- Fixed issues with Host Migration causing Operators not working as intended.
- Fixed a UI issue where Nidus' Mutation Stack counter blocked the melee combo counter.
- Fixed issues with hitches when loading into some Plains Free Roam missions.
- Fixed an issue where the mission Challenge information would remain on screen if you were transitioning from Plains to Cetus.
- Fixed Clients getting stuck in animations if they used Transference just as they enter bleedout and then get revived.
- Fixed Client Warframes not being targetable if they are revived after having used transference just as they entered bleedout.
- Fixed erroneous HUD buff icons appearing.
- More fixes for Convergence spawning in air and underground.
- Fixed various performance issues.
- Fixed Bounty names being localized for clients in the host’s language.
- Fixed a camera issue when respawning in TWW quest.
- Fixed HUD script running on clients unnecessarily.
- Fixed Vulkar and Vulkar Wraith incorrect headshot damage (now: Zoom1 35%, Zoom2 55%).
- Fixed inconsistent Arcane descriptions between vendor and Arcane menu.
- Fixed the blocked ability icon from showing while in Operator mode.
- Fixed Hok’s special weapon not being attached to the wall.
- Fixed second dream script error.
- Fixed Electric Chroma’s Elemental Ward discharging too much electricity.
- Fixed Ember Agile unarmed variant sometimes playing the akimbo variant.
- Fixed the first shadow from Nekros Shadows of the Dead being spawned far away and potentially out of bounds.
- Fixed Prism Operator fire potentially causing large negative numbers.
Conclave Changes & Fixes:
- Fixed Ivara's "The Power Of Three" Augment needing more energy than it should if you tried to use it repeatedly