Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.2.0
Genesis last edited by
Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.2.0
Defy death itself, and crush the living with new Deluxe skins for Nekros and Ember! Return from the underworld to haunt your enemies with the Nekros Irkalla Deluxe Skin, and burn your foes to a crisp with Ember Vermillion Deluxe Skin! Each Warframe Deluxe Skin is also available as a collection with signature weapon skins and accessories.
NEKROS IRKALLA SKIN
A specter of destruction, Nekros breaks free of the underworld with this haunting skin.
NEKROS IRKALLA BINDS
The signature binds of Nekros Irkalla.
THANATOS SCYTHE SKIN
The signature scythe skin of Nekros Irkalla.
The signature Sugatra of Nekors Irkalla.
EMBER VERMILLION SKIN
From the ashes of battle a flamboyant new Ember rises.
NUSKU PISTOL SKIN
The signature pistol skin of Ember Vermillion.
The signature Syandana of Ember Vermillion.
- ‘Sabotage Bounty’ has been renamed to ‘Prototype Sabotage’.
- Increased the Cetus Standing reward for each Bounty tier.
- Replaced Grokdrul and Iradite pickups from crates and caches with Rubedo and Ferrite in the Plains to better expose the deeper Resource system.
- Added Circuits to Turret drop tables.
- Added Circuits, Rubedo and Ferrite to Dropship drop tables.
- Added Plastids, Circuits, Oxium and Cryotic as rewards for Bounties in the first two tiers
The addition of these Resources into the Plains are mainly geared towards helping new players learn about Resources not tied to the Plains.
- Made numerous HUD optimizations.
- Kwath additional damage increased from 9 to 14.
- Kroostra additional damage increased from 9 to 14.
- Mewan base damage increased from 81 to 86.
- Kronsh base damage increased from 81 to 86.
- Ruhang additional damage increased from 9 to 14.
- Ruhang II additional damage increased from 18 to 28.
Zaw Stat Fixes:
- Ooltha's base Critical Chance changed from 22% to 18% as intended.
- Mewan's base Status Chance change from 22% to 18% as intended.
- Fixed some missing reward pools in Bounty reward rotations.
- Fixed Zaw Rivens having unintentionally lower stats than their Disposition indicated. This results in an overall Zaw Riven buff by 50%.
- Fixed Zaw Rivens turning into generic Melee Rivens when upgraded (relogging fixed this).
- Fixed Zaws not displaying their Riven distribution correctly in the Arsenal.
- Fixed attempting to view a Sugatra with a Zaw equipped resulting in not seeing the weapon or the Sugatra.
- Fixes towards Bounties insta failing if an ability to teleport (Nova’s Wormhole, Itzal’s Blink, etc) was used to enter the Bounty area.
- Fixed enemies inside a Vazarin Void Aegis bubble not attacking players also inside the bubble.
- Fixed Sentient Cores counting towards the Medallion challenge of a "Find x Syndicate Medallions" Riven.
- Fixed Rhino’s Iron Skin absorbing damage instead of Harrow’s Covenant if cast first.
- Fixed leg Armor being incorrectly orientated on Mag’s Pneuma Skin.
- Fixed a script error when casting Ivara’s Prowl ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Nidus’ Virulence ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Trinity’s Blessing ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Hydroid’s Undertow ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Rhino’s Rhino Charge ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Excalibur’s Exalted Blade ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Zephyr’s Tail Wind ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Ember’s Fireball ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Nova’s Molecular Prime ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Chroma’s abilities.
- Fixed a script error when casting Equinox’s abilities.
- Fixed a script error when using Transference.
- Fixed Mod image rewards for Alerts looking stretched.
- Fixed Warframe abilities appearing as unranked when viewing them in the Arsenal in Cetus.
- Fixed Luminous Dye remaining active if used prior to transitioning back to Cetus and then re entering the Plains.
- Fixed an edge case where if you pressed Esc right as the End of Mission screen is opening when transitioning to Cetus, you'd get soft locked.
- Fixed incorrect diorama when viewing Operator Greaves.
- Fixed Operators appearing to have a very long giraffe-like neck when viewing equipment from the Quills.
- Fixed a stretched mesh on the Valkyr Delusion Skin.
- Fixed Syandanas not sitting properly on the Valkyr Delusion Skin.
- Fixed Aura Mod description text discrepancies.
- Fixed the Sprint Boost Mod description not displaying % Sprint Speed.
- Fixed a file path text appearing in Lephantis’ boss fight.
- Fixed a join in progress crash.