Ban Appeal.

• Discord Username: Darizuka#1652

Discord ID: 173602208548519936

Date/Time when ban was issued: A Few Weeks ago. Forgot.

Reason given (if any) for the ban: Something about being offtopic often and random statements based on impulse.

Warnings received prior to the ban: Lost count, mostly for minor things like Offtopic, and occasionally saying things which seemed insensitive for some reason.

Team member who issued the ban: Volt

Explain why we should lift the ban: Turns out my actions is based on medical diagnosis of traits that people have or "just do" because of ADD. I mean I was diagnosed with ADD in mid july this year as an Adult. which kind of explained many things and made sense as to why I do what I do; So y'know.. Banning someone for doing something that is out of their control which isnt as major of an issue, but minor things as making statements that are deemed insensitive by some personal interpretation or random statements is clearly well out of my control. And is y'know.. quite weird. Like would you punish someone for swearing or making quirks because they had tourettes? or would you punish someone who goes on an outburst when they get exposed to bright yellow flashing lights because they have Aspergers?

How have you changed since this happened: Not much, Just add more to my anxiety and the feeling of being outcasted for just being what i am.. It does took a negative toll on one's personal self-evaluation and self-confidence by plummetting it further into self-loathing resentment as to why I was born this way and could not be "normal"...

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I Will try to reign in as much of my Impulse as I can, But I cant make any promises. Being Diagnosed as an Adult with ADD meant I didnt have that resources throughout my childhood to develop the social skills, therapy and means to minimize what I have and what I do or what I say.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

While I sympathize and empathize with your condition, if you knowingly put yourself in situations where this is possible and you know it to be, you are still fully responsible for your actions. The servers rules are not put in place as "it's ok if you didn't mean to", they are there to keep peace and civility in the server for the purposes of discussing the game in a friendly and beneficial manner for the whole community.

If you knowingly endangered that goal with your actions by posting things or being online when you were in a state that you could not control the following actions, you are still responsible for putting yourself in that position.

If you have refused to change since this time, and don't wish to seek help to control yourself, you cannot be welcomed back into the server at this time. Many of the actions reported in our logs include spam as well as inappropriate content. After the first few times, even someone with a condition such as yours knows things not to do. ADD (which isn't even an official condition in the medical community at present. You are probably accidentally dropping off the H) does not "force" you do to anything, it makes you hyperactive, which would no mean posting spam, or posting suggestive content, it encourages and drives one to seek it out for themselves.

I hope you are able to get help soon, and attempting to guilt others because of your condition as well as blaming your actions on your condition aren't healthy for you and won't help you get unbanned.