Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.4.0
Genesis last edited by
Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.4.0
Make easy prey of enemies with this quiet, agile, and pinpoint accurate Tenno submachine gun.
Light and nimble, the twin blades of this polearm will swoop and slice through throngs of hardened foes.
*Baza and Cassowar Blueprints can be researched in your Clan Dojo’s Tenno Lab.
Styled to match the Baza submachine gun and the Cassowar polearm, this armor gives a regal look to any Warframe.
SYRINX CHEST PLATE
SYRINX LEG PLATES
SYRINX SHOULDER PLATES
Stalk enemies with this deadly collection. Includes the Baza submachine gun, Cassowar polearm, and Syrinx armor.
*The Baza Collection is available for purchase in the In-Game Market.
Mirage Sleight of Hand Changes:
In addition to booby trapping nearby objects, Mirage’s Sleight of Hand now spawns a jewel that attracts near by enemies! If Sleight of Hand is used with Hall of Mirrors, each of her clones will also place a smaller jewel with a smaller enemy attraction. The jewel Damage, Blind Duration, and Range increases with the level of Sleight of Hand.
If the jewel is placed in the light, it will deliver a radial explosion to nearby enemies.
If the jewel is placed in the dark, it will deliver a radial blind to nearby enemies.
*Jewels will be auto-destroyed if they go unused after 20 seconds.
- A Mastery Rank 25 test has been added!
- Improvements towards the overall transition from the Plains to Cetus. This includes better handling of attempting to join a Host that was in the middle of transitioning to Cetus from the Plains, which sometimes resulted in either leaving the squad or loading into different Cetus instances.
- Returned the Plague Keewar Strike to a Scythe Stance when used with one handed Grips.
- To fix Tusk Seeker Drones lingering indefinitely and continuously calling in Grineer Reinforcements (even after you’ve ran far away), the Alarm Drone now destroys itself when you are 100 meters away.
- Companions now try to get out of your way (ie. behind the player camera) when Spear Fishing/Mining in the Plains.
- Improved the pathing of the hijacked Drone in the Plains. This also fixes issues where the Drone would become stuck on it’s way to the Boil in Operation: Plague Star.
- Made some very simple tweaks to Octavia’s Metronome (basically cut the pixels being rendered for it in half) to improve the performance of the FX, while at the same time reducing a bit of the visual clutter from full rings being around you.
- Improvements towards performance issues that was caused by lingering (yet invisible) reticles even when the respective weapon was no longer being held.
Bounty Changes and Fixes:
- Focus Lenses are now rewarded less frequently as Tier 3 and 4 Bounty rewards. This also shuffled around some other Bounty reward frequencies to balance the mix.
- Fixed not being able to Capture an enemy if you died attempting your first Capture during a Bounty.
- Fixed being able to Vacuum up the Sky Archwing Enablers in the Plains.
- Fixed having a player join while a session is paused resulting in all players unable to move.
- Fixed the End of Mission screen upon returning to Cetus from the Plains not showing Affinity gained on not fully Ranked weapons, Warframes, Companions, etc. This was leading to confusion on if you were losing that gained Affinity or if it was simply not displaying it.
- Fixed not seeing any of your squadmate stats in the End of Mission screen when returning to Cetus from the Plains as the Host.
- Fixed seeing no extraction marker in the Plains when a squad member transitions to Cetus.
- Fixed the remaining Client post-Host migration joining the Client who left the squad instead of the new Host in the Plains.
- Fixed the Zenith disc firing cancelling whatever Warframe Ability cast animation you were currently performing.
- Fixed losing all UI elements if you died in the tunnel upon returning to Cetus from the Plains and the End of Mission screen revived you.
- Fixed the Sprint toggle being reset when using a Melee weapon which resulted in lost momentum.
- Fixed doing self-damage if you equip Whirlwind, Power Throw and Quick Return on your Glaive Prime.
- Fixed being able to Switch Teleport Excavators with Loki.
- Fixed the Kronsh not playing proper Hammer hit sounds.
- Fixed the Sniper combo counter not ticking down when firing unscoped.
- Fixed a large amount of dialog missing when replaying Octavia’s Anthem as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/880007-soo-much-dialogue-is-not-used-in-octavias-anthem-replay/
- Fixed Ivara’s Navigator causing Exodia Contagion projectiles to get stuck floating in the air.
- Fixed not being able to control Exodia Contagion projectiles with Ivara’s Navigator (enjoy, DK).
- Fixes towards Exodia Epidemic causing enemies to get knocked down twice and remain permanently inactive.
- Fixed not being able to scroll through all your Affinity gained items on the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed Fragments in the Codex not displaying which planet you discovered them on.
- Fixed minimap Mining markers lingering for the Advanced Nosam Cutter when the tool is put away.
- Fixed minimap Mining markers lingering for the Advanced Nosam Cutter for Clients if the Host has their Cutter out.
- Fixed Dargyns (and Ogma while its arms are destroyed) being too passive against the Sky Archwing Tenno.
- Fixed experiencing a black screen when using a controller and pressing B on the Saya’s Vigil End of Mission screen.
- Fixed the crosshair and Sniper scope vanishing after using the Nosam Cutter as Limbo.
- Fixed Clients suffering from a 3 year-long stiff neck ailment.
- Fixed Sugatras being placed in the middle of the Guandao instead of on one of the ends.
- Fixed an issue where the distance for a very far waypoint would not include the distance between the target and the last point on the calculated path.
- Fixed Dual Pistols clipping through Ember/Ember Prime’s leg when equipped with the Vermillion Skin.
- Fixed a blocking volume blocking your Operator Void Beam in the Mastery Rank 24 test.
- Fixed Carrier’s smoke FX glowing in the dark.
- Fixed a script error that would occur if a Tar Moa was killed while its tar was in mid-air.
- Fixed doing enough damage to an Ancient Healer resulting in a significant performance drop.
- Fixed Nyx being able to create allied Infested by Mind Controlling a Boiler and then Melee attacking it. This caused an infinite amount of friendly Infested to be spawned from the Boiler spawn pods - which is pretty cool but not intended.
- Fixed Octavia’s Resonator Roller not animating when rolling.