Ban Appeal:

• Discord Username: Jackson#​3915
    Discord ID: 221420213650849792
    Date/Time when ban was issued: Sometime around 11/24/2017 at 2:44 AM. Either 24th, or 25th.
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: Evading mutes with an alternate account, and other past voice chat infractions.
    Warnings received prior to the ban: A mute, regarding to encouraging sexual discussions. I did not start the discussion, but I brought it up once after MrBubbleSS told me not to, so it was indeed fair.
    Team member who issued the ban: MrBubbleSS#​9741
    Explain why we should lift the ban: When I got muted, I understood that it was fair, but then I proceeded to create an alt account to log on, so I could join the group with my friends. I did in fact know that that was a ban-able offense, and my friends even warned me. I think it would be fair to give me another chance. I will try my very best to avoid conflict in most, or all situations possible.
    How have you changed since this happened: When I got banned, I didn't really care. Looking back, I can see that I was being extremely rude to anyone in that call that was offended, and made vulnerable by the brought up topic.
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: Instead of trying to do the opposite of what a moderator, or a staff member says, I will comply. I will also try my hardest to further prevent any controversial discussion between discord members. If needed, I will issue an apology to the staff member that issued the ban.

• No response?

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

You put the appeal up over the Thanksgiving holiday, and we like to think on them, lol. I was just getting ready to unban you.

• @tobiah Oh ok. My bad