Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.2
Genesis last edited by
Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.2
We’re back in the Warframe saddle for the first Hotfix of 2018!
The team is still very focused on our 2018 proposals mentioned in the Early 2018 Roadmap (Khora, Damage 2.5, new Teralyst variants, etc). Stay tuned for an updated Dev Workshop post and more about these upcoming changes.
For today, our main goals for this Hotfix were improvements towards Cetus>Plains matchmaking, and War Within quest progression stopping issues. With these major issues tackled, it’s all hands on deck for some juicy Warframe additions/changes!
- Made improvements towards correctly loading into the same Cetus Instance with your squad. This was resulting in perpetually attempting to load into the Plains upon which the doors never opened.
- Reduced the number of Codex scans required for the Ghoul Target, Rictus Alpha, Auger Alpha, and Expired Deserter to 3.
- Improved navigation and pathing behavior of Dropships in the Plains.
- Air Support Turrets spawned by the Host (as well as Turrets spawned by Clients prior to previous migrations) will now be destroyed when a Host migration occurs. This fixes Air Support Turrets lingering after a Host migration which resulted in being able to spawn more than 1 at a time.
- Removed placeholder items from Hok’s daily Zaw special.
- Removed a weird marker from Teshin in the first stage of The War Within quest.
- Removed the Magazine value from the Gunsen Mod section in the Arsenal.
- Gave the Sonicor a bit of ‘oomph’ back by tweaking the ragdoll force to allow a more horizontal ragdoll as opposed to ragdolling in place. Does this bring it back to its skyrocketing ways? No. But now it has an appropriate amount of ‘oomph’ that doesn’t send you across the map to collect your dropped goodies.
- Increased the size while wielded.
- Added 0.5m Punch Through.
- Added Ragdoll on Death.
- Fixed not being able to progress in The War Within quest due to Void Dash not hitting certain enemies if you had Surging Dash equipped on your Warframe as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/901382-not-able-to-finish-war-within-finally-boss-missions-with-focus-naramon/
- Fixed not being able to damage the Grineer Queen for a few seconds until she quits her yappin’ in The War Within quest. The War Within speedrunners rejoice for precious seconds are SAVED!!
- Fixed Nidus’ Ravenous not working when Particle Quality is set to low.
- Fixed objective markers remaining after destroying the corresponding vents in the Raptor boss fight. This also brings a potential fix for the objective vent being incorrect if a Host migration occured.
- Fixed Ghoul Lore Fragments not being awarded as a Bounty reward if you didn't have any Lore Fragments at all (that includes Cephalon Fragments, Thousand-Year Fish, etc).
- Fixed Maim not damaging enemies if there are many enemies in its radius.
- Fixed for Orbiter Decorations "disappearing" if moved from a room into an empty room.
- Fixed missing dropped Mods listed when viewing Acolytes in the Codex.
- Fixed the Hydraulus being invisible in some missions during Octavia's Anthem quest.
- Fixed using Alt Fire key to detonate Zenith disc when both discs of Zenistar and Zenith weapon has been launched resulting in the detonation removing the HUD icon for Zenistar disc.
- Fixed rare bugs where textures were missing in cases like the Arsenal.
- Fixed a teleport triggering Transferring from your Warframe into the Operator only section inside Harrow's temple.
- Fixed the Igaro Day of the Dead Syandana appearing offset when equipped on Excalibur, Nyx, Nyx Nemesis Skin, or Nyx Prime.
- Fixed being able to select an Arsenal loadout you just deleted in the loadout selection popup.
- Fixed the Gunsen spin attack sound and un-equip sound being audible for all players regardless of position.
- Fixed unwanted sounds playing on some Zaw parts when equipped.
- Fixed melee weapon hit sounds not being audible at certain times during combat.
- Fixed Nidus’ head appearing detached in his diorama.
- Fixed the Ghoul Devourer being stuck in a 2017 dab position in his Codex diorama.
- Fixed the Hunter Command Mod not allowing pets to use other scripted abilities they have equipped (such as Smeeta Charm).
- Fixed a few spots in the Plains where you could see underwater while fishing.
- Fixed Ember’s Vermillion Helmet flame FX lingering when using a sniper scope, Nosam Cutter, Codex Scanner or Synthesis Scanner.
- Fixed overlapping Radius values displaying on the Surging Dash description.
- Fixed a script error when casting Oberon’s Reckoning.
- Fixed a crash when changing loadouts in the Arsenal.