Ban Appeal

• Discord Username: Kit#1682
    Discord ID: 221149834642456577
    Date/Time when ban was issued: 7:01 GMT +11
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: Let me quote the Mod, "You are being banned from the Warframe Discod for Repeated lewd and sexual comments, and general toxic behavior.
    If you'd like to appeal your ban, please do so at tennobb.org"
    Warnings received prior to the ban: One was sent to my DMs, but on a seperate day
    Team member who issued the ban: -Misan-#6969
    Explain why we should lift the ban: Because what I was saying was not overstepping boundaries further than anyone else was, yet I was punished for it, without anyone else suffering the same fate, as far as I know
    How have you changed since this happened: I have not changed because I needn't change, I just didn't know how or why I would be singled out, so this time 'round I'll be more family friendly and less geared towards humour.
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: Read above answer please

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Hello Kit. Your attitude at present isn't something we'd want to welcome back into the server.

Denying fault by reason of everyone else doing so doesn't make it acceptable. You may feel singled out, but you are one among many who are warned and asked to refrain from doing so on a daily and sometimes hourly basis. Warnings are sent individually most commonly unless it is addressed to a voice channel at large, and we log them ourselves.

To clarify your warnings statement, you actually received 5 infractions (3 warnings, 2 mutes, and now 1 ban), several of these for lewd comments, insults, as well as spam.

Nothing about this was targeted specifically at you, and it is part of the rules. Until you can accept that the server isn't a lewd server, but somewhere to enjoy and discuss warframe, that will be a sticking point that you need to accept.

You will not be unbanned at present. Feel free to re-appeal in 2 weeks.