Challenge 3: Most realistic fashion frame
Cloudy_Kiteer last edited by Cloudy_Kiteer
- Any judged challenges (fashionframe, contests requiring judges, and pretty much anything that has to make admins or mods choose between entries) cannot be entered by and staff members. Any challenges that require raw skill, anyone can join.
- Any challenges that require you to upload a video, must be uploaded to YouTube.
- Cheating of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Please no low effort replies or anything that says "good luck". These threads are made for entries to each challenge, not for comments on the challenge. Posts will be deleted, and you will be warned.
- Only one person can enter per challenge, group submissions are allowed. Note however that multiple people submitting the same entry, will result in any entries after the first being deleted.
- These rules can be changed or edited at any time by the admins. Each giveaway will have its own rules of course. These are global rules.
- Use common sense. If you think it's not allowed or cheating. It probably is.
- Upload the files of your entry directly to the forums with the "Upload a File" button next to the reply button, rather than leaving links. If your image vanishes from a sharing site come judgement time, you're disqualified.
- ADD YOUR DISCORD NAME AND # OR I WILL NOT CONTACT YOU IF YOU WIN.
Now the Challenge:
This challenge will be all about making your Warframe human like. Try to make your Warframe look as human like as possible. Weapons and look will all contribute and be judged on effort and looks. Making them look like humans from other videogames will count (Master Chief, etc)
Make sure to use your own work, nothing from other people, and nothing from the internet.
Make sure to directly upload your submission.
Looking forward to some true fashion Tenno!
iverynoob last edited by
Hello! I'm nova from warframe airlines, how may I help you today?
Clinkette last edited by Clinkette
"Harley Quinn, pleased to meetcha!"
Valness last edited by Valness
My spy girl