Challenge 17: Best Ikeaframe

• TENNO GUIDES

Rules:

1. Any judged challenges (fashionframe, contests requiring judges, and pretty much anything that has to make admins or mods choose between entries) cannot be entered by and staff members. Any challenges that require raw skill, anyone can join.
    2. Any challenges that require you to upload a video, must be uploaded to YouTube.
    3. Cheating of any kind will not be tolerated.
    4. Please no low effort replies or anything that says "good luck". These threads are made for entries to each challenge, not for comments on the challenge. Posts will be deleted, and you will be warned.
    5. Only one person can enter per challenge, group submissions are allowed. Note however that multiple people submitting the same entry, will result in any entries after the first being deleted.
    6. These rules can be changed or edited at any time by the admins. Each giveaway will have its own rules of course. These are global rules.
    7. Use common sense. If you think it's not allowed or cheating. It probably is.
    8. Upload the files of your entry directly to the forums with the "Upload a File" button next to the reply button, rather than leaving links. If your image vanishes from a sharing site come judgement time, you're disqualified.
    9. ADD YOUR DISCORD NAME AND # OR I WILL NOT CONTACT YOU IF YOU WIN.

Now for the Challenge

We all love our ships. So now is time to show us how amazing your ship really looks like and the cool creations you have made with the items DE has given us.
    Just take some screenshots of the best parts of your ship. (Personal quarters, Main area, Infested room, tenno room, etc)
    We will look and judge. May the most Furnished ship win!

• SilentSiren#0069
    All up i have over 250 decorations, mostly sculptures and glyphs but here's the best selection! 😃
    My attempt at a sandworm using anasa sculptures (ft sneaky frost glyph)
    0_1519439458660_Screenshot_4.jpg
    My throne of Pedestal Prime (ft Glyphs of every warframe part1)
    0_1519439504401_Screenshot_1.jpg
    Glyphs of every warframe part 2 (ft Warframe Partner glyphs and the 'blue carpet' lined with sculptures and pedestals)
    0_1519439553145_Screenshot_2.jpg
    Personal quaters stash of collectables (Kuria, Fish, articula, plants)
    0_1519439618223_Screenshot_3.jpg

• @cloudy_kiteer
    averageScrub#0001

Here's a couple screenshots from my ship. You can find the full images in an imgur album at the bottom of the post, if you want to see all the details up close. The ultrawide screenshots made it easier to show more things at once.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Album link:

• The only interesting part of my ship

Deadpool#3123

• [GaMiO]JeriHander#7043