Challenge 19: The floor is lava
Cloudy_Kiteer last edited by
- Any judged challenges (fashionframe, contests requiring judges, and pretty much anything that has to make admins or mods choose between entries) cannot be entered by and staff members. Any challenges that require raw skill, anyone can join.
- Any challenges that require you to upload a video, must be uploaded to YouTube.
- Cheating of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Please no low effort replies or anything that says "good luck". These threads are made for entries to each challenge, not for comments on the challenge. Posts will be deleted, and you will be warned.
- Only one person can enter per challenge, group submissions are allowed. Note however that multiple people submitting the same entry, will result in any entries after the first being deleted.
- These rules can be changed or edited at any time by the admins. Each giveaway will have its own rules of course. These are global rules.
- Use common sense. If you think it's not allowed or cheating. It probably is.
- Upload the files of your entry directly to the forums with the "Upload a File" button next to the reply button, rather than leaving links. If your image vanishes from a sharing site come judgement time, you're disqualified.
- ADD YOUR DISCORD NAME AND # OR I WILL NOT CONTACT YOU IF YOU WIN.
Now for the Challenge
For all of you who don't know what this is I am ashamed.
This challenge mixes skill, knowledge and luck.
Your job is to find a mission (Any mission) and complete that mission without touching the floor. When you spawn in doesnt count but as soon as you leave the spawn tile if you touch the ground you will "Die".
Record upload to youtube and post the link below.
Good luck Tenno!
Claw last edited by Claw
The floor is lava
Well.... I'm 99% sure this will be disqualified, but by the current listed rules, it's perfectly valid lol. Even this is a shitty attempt.
Can't touch the ground if there's no ground
Otherwise, the only mission you can really do this with is Exterminate with Titania, as each tile is connected by doorways that are almost always on the ground. Plus any other mission require interaction with a console, that is also on the ground.
Dark_Lugia last edited by
my try, Lugia#9078