Challenge 26: Best Non prime prime fashion
Cloudy_Kiteer last edited by Cloudy_Kiteer
- Any judged challenges (fashionframe, contests requiring judges, and pretty much anything that has to make admins or mods choose between entries) cannot be entered by and staff members. Any challenges that require raw skill, anyone can join.
- Any challenges that require you to upload a video, must be uploaded to YouTube.
- Cheating of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Please no low effort replies or anything that says "good luck". These threads are made for entries to each challenge, not for comments on the challenge. Posts will be deleted, and you will be warned.
- Only one person can enter per challenge, group submissions are allowed. Note however that multiple people submitting the same entry, will result in any entries after the first being deleted.
- These rules can be changed or edited at any time by the admins. Each giveaway will have its own rules of course. These are global rules.
- Use common sense. If you think it's not allowed or cheating. It probably is.
- Upload the files of your entry directly to the forums with the "Upload a File" button next to the reply button, rather than leaving links. If your image vanishes from a sharing site come judgement time, you're disqualified.
- ADD YOUR DISCORD NAME AND # OR I WILL NOT CONTACT YOU IF YOU WIN.
Now for the Challenge
I don't think we are done with the fashion challenges yet.
With the fine gold trim and grey white body primed frames are weapons of beyond mass destruction and surpass all others. It is time to make your non prime frames and weapons prime.
Only using normal weapons and frames.
Upload the image and you are set
Good luck tenno!
Clinkette last edited by
Mesa vs Snow
ierofyre last edited by ierofyre
EDIT: Tried the Upload Image thing, it seems to be borked
Titania Prime with Tonbo Prime
For Titania, Archimedian Silvana had built her from fear, disgust, and longing for a poisoned home, so I decided her primed version would not comply with the usual Orokin tendency to white and gold. Instead, I've added black for a more sinister feel, and green to call to mind the grove that Silvana yearned for. I also was inspired by the designs of Titania from Persona 3 and from Ancient Magus Bride and used a sigil to emulate the corset/girdle thing. The solstice skin was also great for giving the old fair folke feel.
Emperor last edited by Emperor
Did a Harrow Prime, and went for a Dread Prime with it, as it’s kind of a Tenno weapon, and it was the “edgiest” weapon I have that hasn’t been primed already.
Star_K1ller last edited by
Who needs those fancy metallics?!
Kanekinzou last edited by
Excalibur can look like a prime too Kane-Kinzou #5543
Valness last edited by Valness
who needs those fancy primes
Delilah Andrea last edited by Delilah Andrea
Excalibur with Baza, Pandero & Destreza