Challenge 28: Fastest completion of all 3 Eidolons
Cloudy_Kiteer last edited by
- Any judged challenges (fashionframe, contests requiring judges, and pretty much anything that has to make admins or mods choose between entries) cannot be entered by and staff members. Any challenges that require raw skill, anyone can join.
- Any challenges that require you to upload a video, must be uploaded to YouTube.
- Cheating of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Please no low effort replies or anything that says "good luck". These threads are made for entries to each challenge, not for comments on the challenge. Posts will be deleted, and you will be warned.
- Only one person can enter per challenge, group submissions are allowed. Note however that multiple people submitting the same entry, will result in any entries after the first being deleted.
- These rules can be changed or edited at any time by the admins. Each giveaway will have its own rules of course. These are global rules.
- Use common sense. If you think it's not allowed or cheating. It probably is.
- Upload the files of your entry directly to the forums with the "Upload a File" button next to the reply button, rather than leaving links. If your image vanishes from a sharing site come judgement time, you're disqualified.
- ADD YOUR DISCORD NAME AND # OR I WILL NOT CONTACT YOU IF YOU WIN.
Now for the Challenge
Try to kill all three Eidolons. However, You cannot use Chroma, Volt, Harrow or LImbo. You cannot use your focus schools either. No void strike.
Please record and upload your run to YouTube, with no editing after mission start (please include your exit from the cetus gate as your start and the xp from the Eidolons death If you would like to add a timer in post, then feel free, but this isn't required. If you feel like something is cheating for this challenge, then don't do it, it probably is. Any cuts, edits, or missing footage intentionally will disqualify you.