Challenge 42: Tenno Fashion
Cloudy_Kiteer last edited by
- Any judged challenges (fashionframe, contests requiring judges, and pretty much anything that has to make admins or mods choose between entries) cannot be entered by and staff members. Any challenges that require raw skill, anyone can join.
- Any challenges that require you to upload a video, must be uploaded to YouTube.
- Cheating of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Please no low effort replies or anything that says "good luck". These threads are made for entries to each challenge, not for comments on the challenge. Posts will be deleted, and you will be warned.
- Only one person can enter per challenge, group submissions are allowed. Note however that multiple people submitting the same entry, will result in any entries after the first being deleted.
- These rules can be changed or edited at any time by the admins. Each giveaway will have its own rules of course. These are global rules.
- Use common sense. If you think it's not allowed or cheating. It probably is.
- Upload the files of your entry directly to the forums with the "Upload a File" button next to the reply button, rather than leaving links. If your image vanishes from a sharing site come judgement time, you're disqualified.
- ADD YOUR DISCORD NAME AND # OR I WILL NOT CONTACT YOU IF YOU WIN.
Now for the Challenge
We have done a lot of fashion stuff for pets and your Warfame. But don't think that I forgot to make you show how awesome your Tenno looks.
Make your best or coolest tenno fashion (Photoshop allowed)
Clinkette last edited by
SilentSiren#0069 (no photoshop)
Divineoverseer last edited by
iverynoob last edited by iverynoob
This is me and Rhino here, credits to her she got the photo, i wish everyone good luck! Tbh, these two make a good couple. Oh, right the first photo is photo shopped thats about it. Rhino's operator is the one with green eyes and kiteer ears mine is well, the one in mostly black Zay#3688 Rhino#5051
Star_K1ller last edited by
The best of what Cetus has to offer!
Valness last edited by Valness
JeriHander last edited by
Claw last edited by Claw
I made em this way to fit the Operator's nature following PoE to be more "combat oriented" while still showing their fabulousness.