Challenge 45: Im still standing
Cloudy_Kiteer last edited by
- Any judged challenges (fashionframe, contests requiring judges, and pretty much anything that has to make admins or mods choose between entries) cannot be entered by and staff members. Any challenges that require raw skill, anyone can join.
- Any challenges that require you to upload a video, must be uploaded to YouTube.
- Cheating of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Please no low effort replies or anything that says "good luck". These threads are made for entries to each challenge, not for comments on the challenge. Posts will be deleted, and you will be warned.
- Only one person can enter per challenge, group submissions are allowed. Note however that multiple people submitting the same entry, will result in any entries after the first being deleted.
- These rules can be changed or edited at any time by the admins. Each giveaway will have its own rules of course. These are global rules.
- Use common sense. If you think it's not allowed or cheating. It probably is.
- Upload the files of your entry directly to the forums with the "Upload a File" button next to the reply button, rather than leaving links. If your image vanishes from a sharing site come judgement time, you're disqualified.
- ADD YOUR DISCORD NAME AND # OR I WILL NOT CONTACT YOU IF YOU WIN.
Now for the Challenge
Longest time alive standing in front of a grineer heavy gunner (lvl 50)
You can literally do anything. Just unpause the AI and make sure invincibility is turned off.
You can use any frame any weapon any means to stay alive as long as you possibly can before he kills you.
No pets or dealing damage. Good luck!
Nimmo0110 last edited by
So this test can go on forever as vauban regens more energy then he spend holding the gunner in the air. Should i start recording a 1 month version?
Timedodger last edited by Timedodger
You can keep standing there indefinitely since the health regain is higher than the damage.
DustyFlash last edited by
I can go forever.
JeriHander last edited by
Inaros one of the best warframe tanks
Deva last edited by
Well Limbo is Meta in this challenge