Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.1
Genesis last edited by
- Removed some sneaky [PH] Text.
- Fixed a number of crashes related to the Mainline deployment.
- Fixed an issue with Dojo Polychrome not working.
- Fixed two progression stoppers in the Ceres Sabotages mission - clients killing the Core or a Host Migration.
- Fixed Fish Bait and Dye Blueprints not appearing under Fishing category in the Foundry.
- Fixed Steam FX Decoration appearing black when placing in the Dojo.
- Fixed an issue where 'Reset to Defaults' in the Options screen was not setting Gamepad Auto-detection (or Icon set) back to their default values.
- Fixed an issue where there was no Gamepad button assigned to 'forgot password'.
- Fixed some Operator amps not properly destroying Kuva clouds.
- Fixed new/fresh Void Strike buffs not applying properly after your warframe died while the buff was active.
- Fixed decorations being a contribution option for Alliance Vault if you don't have TREASURER permission in the guild.
- Fixed Inaros specter getting stuck in casting 2.
There are some other known issues we are working on, including Nekros' Shadows of the Dead not functioning properly as well as Vor’s Prize.