Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.0
Genesis last edited by
Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.0
INAROS RAMSES SKIN
A god among mortals. A king among Warframes. Ascend the throne and become Inaros Ramses.
KOPESH LONGSWORD SKIN
A sword forged for a pharaoh. Bestow the form of this curved blade on any one-handed longsword.
The signature Syandana of Inaros Ramses.
INAROS RAMSES COLLECTION
Ascend the throne and become Inaros Ramses with this collection. Includes the mighty Inaros Ramses Skin, the crescent Kopesh Longsword Skin and the Scarab Syandana.
NEZHA JINZA HELMET
A unique helmet for Nezha.
New Gamemode: Endless Kuva Survival!
Endless Kuva Survival brings an Excavation/Defense twist while maintaining the intensity of Survival. This gamemode offers players a much requested avenue to acquire Kuva outside of the Siphon/Flood mechanic, and on the aptly named Kuva Fortress! Players, both Public and Solo, now balance risk and reward as they sacrifice their Life Support Towers for precious Kuva.
The current Kuva awarded per successful Kuva Harvester is set at 200. A plethora of test runs and acquired stats showed that 200 Kuva sat safely in between Kuva Siphon and Kuva Flood missions. This value is not set in stone - we are eager to read your feedback from your own playthroughs!
How it works:
- Taveuni on the Kuva Fortress is now the new home of Endless Kuva Survival.
- A marked enemy carrying a Kuva Catalyst will spawn per Life Support Tower.
- Picking up this Kuva Catalyst and simply walking up to an unactivated Life Support Tower, transforms the Life Support Tower into a Kuva Harvester. Now you must protect this Kuva Harvester for 1 minute (as indicated on your UI) as enemies will now logically and forcefully attempt to destroy it. If they succeed in destroying the Kuva Harvester, you will lose out on both Kuva and the Life Support Tower.
- Once the Kuva Harvester is complete, 200 Kuva is awarded to everyone! Completed Kuva Harvesters also give a small percentage of Life Support to aid in your literal Survival.
- Worth noting that this 200 Kuva is awarded the same way as Kuva Siphon/Flood missions, as opposed to a physical Kuva kool aid bottle drop that was proposed in the Dev Workshop as. Meaning, you do not need to return to the Tower to physically pick up your Kuva, it is instantly awarded (still affected by Boosters and Smeeta Charm).
Check out the full Dev Workshop here for examples and FAQ:
Kuva Fortress Survival Improvements:
- Removed cramped and maze-like Kuva Fortress tiles that felt unsuitable for an Endless Survival with an Excavation/Defense twist.
- Added a repurposed Fortress Defense tile to Kuva Fortress Survival with improved enemy navigation and traversible areas.
- Improved enemy spawn flow and navigation in the Kuva Fortress Survival tilesets.
Kuva Guardian Changes:
In light of all these changes surrounding Kuva, we felt it necessary to make improvement tweaks to the Kuva Guardians. When faced outside of The War Within quest, their mechanic required to turn them vulnerable has been met with some confusion.
As an overall change, Kuva Guardians are now easier to turn vulnerable, but will become tougher to kill once they are.
Previously vulnerability flow was:
- Operator Void Blast to stun, then Void Dash when stunned to disarm their Kesheg and turn vulnerable.
NEW vulnerability flow:
- No stun state required. Operator Void Blast OR Void Dash to disarm their Kesheg and turn vulnerable.
General Kuva Guardian Changes:
- Increased base Health from 300 to 400.
- Slightly increased the Fire Rate of their Twin Rogga .
- Guardian Health type is now in line with the rest of Grineer.
- Weaker against Heat and Viral but more resistant to Gas.
- Added a pulsing red glow around Kuva Guardians for a few seconds to depict when they are vulnerable (similar to the Teralyst).
New Grineer and Corpus Articula!
All new poseable and scalable models of both Grineer and Corpus foot soldiers!
- Frontier Butcher
- Frontier Eviscerator
- Frontier Heavy Gunner
- Frontier Hellion
- Elite Frontier Lancer
- 2 Grineer Pose Sets!
- Sniper Crewman
- Corpus Ranger
- Nul Comba
- Corpus Power Carrier
- Elite Crewman
- 2 Corpus Pose Sets!
New Sukshma Decorations!
Decorate your Orbiter (or Dojo) with the exquisitely designed Sukshma Decorations that add luxury and class!
Until Thursday April 5 at 8 pm, hop over to the Market to get the Lepus Headgear for 5,000 Credits and the Easter Color Picker for 1 Credit!
Grineer Commander Switch Teleport Changes:
We’ve all been in that sudden situation when you’re Switch Teleported into an angry mob of Butchers happily thrashing at your face. Questions of ‘how did I get here?’, ‘who done did that to me?’ and ‘why me, Lotus, why?!’ are typically asked to oneself. The lack of warning or indication that a Commander Switch Teleport is about to occur can leave one confused and distraught, which is why we’ve made some changes to improve not only indication, but also ability to avoid!
- Increased the Commander Switch Teleport cast time to 2 seconds instead of being almost instant, and added a casting sound indication.
- Both Grineer Commander and his target will glow orange during his Switch Teleport cast.
- Bullet Jumping or dodge rolling can now break you out of the Switch Teleport. Previously the only way to avoid being Switch Teleported is to kill the Commander while he is casting.
- Switch Teleport now delivers a Knockdown Status debuff after being teleported (unless Modded to avoid or minimize Knockdowns).
- More Visual Effect intensity changes to reduce visual noise from:
- Quanta Energy cube explosions
- Teralyst ability FX
- Vomvalyst ability FX
- Improved sound differentials between body and head hit notifications.
- Removed option to Purchase/Gift items if there is a new Update available to download. This often resulted in errors due to mismatched versions trying to communicate.
- Upon taking damage, Kubrow Dens will now only spawn 4 Kubrows to defend their Den instead of an infinite amount. This fixes a potential for ‘infinite Kubrow spawns’ that has reared its head before.
- Improved AI navigation on the Grineer Earth tileset by allowing AI to wade through water properly.
- • Changed the /offline Chat command to /dnd (Do not Disturb) to more accurately describe the mode. ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode will now auto decline game Invites and auto reply to private messages to indicate that you are unavailable (disable with the Chat command /normal).
- Fixed Rotation A in easy Defense missions rewarding Neo B4 Relic instead of the intended Lith H2 Relic.
- Fixed a loss of functionality for Clients that occured when loading into a mission from the Observatory if player from another Clan is in the Dojo when Observatory is constructed.
- Fixed inability to invite a member to your squad after a mission is started from the Dojo Observatory.
- Fixed joining a Fissure mission resulting in the Reactant UI counter being stuck at 0.
- Fixed cases of the Eidolon Shrine Shard context action disappearing for Clients.
- Fixed being able to cast Warframe abilities on Pherliac Pods.
- Fixed cases of the Teralyst literally dissolving when killed with the Acrid.
- Fixed being able to Scan objects once as a Warframe and then again as the Operator.
- Fixed cases of being Revived in Spectator Mode in the Plains.
- Fixed becoming stuck in Limbo’s Rift when attempting to enter Cetus by spamming roll while transitioning from the Plains.
- Fixed being stuck in a perpetual loading state when accessing the Options menu while transitioning from Cetus to the Plains.
- Fixed Zephyr not entering her Bleedout state when charging up Tail Wind or hovering in the air with Tail Wind and becoming downed.
- Fixed Limbo rolling instead of dashing after dismounting a Dargyn.
- Fixed a long delay on Syndicate Medallion UI counter appearing.
- Fixed persisting muffled sound when casting Ash’s Smoke Shadow Augment as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/935041-smoke-screen-persisting-muffled-sound/
- Fixed Syndicate Syandanas not appearing in the ‘MISC’ tab of their respective offerings.
- Fixed a Storage Container in the Grineer Settlement tileset that was sunken into the ground.
- Fixed a Corpus Container in the Corpus Gas City tileset spawning in wonky locations.
- Fixed doors not rendering in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed rock geometry poking through levels in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed a teleport volume preventing Decoration placement in the Personal Quarters display case.
- Fixed not being able to edit/move Decorations placed in certain spots in the Orbiter as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/938350-cant-grab-a-decoration-which-placed-before-update/
- Fixed missing teleport volumes in the Orokin Tower Extraction Scene.
- Fixed Blueprints displaying the objects Rank when viewed in your Inventory.
- Fixed a Grineer standing still for easy pickins’ in Vor’s Prize.
- More fixes towards Kubrows appearing much larger for Clients visiting an Orbiter.
- Fixed the Operator blocking Mod screen UI when accessing it in Cetus.
- Fixed Kavats equipped with Mischief appearing headless after a Host migration occured.
- Fixed the flag for the Corpus Corporate Flag detaching when moving it around.
- Fixed Clients getting a “Members have left” prompt when attempting to launch a mission from a Dojo Observatory.
- Fixed hearing Incubator sounds when in the Arsenal or Mod menu.
- Fixed hearing Foundry sounds when in the Foundry menu.
- Fixed Eidolon Lens Blueprints missing their ‘Conversion’ text.
- Fixed Star Chart Node information UI appearing off screen on 4K monitors.
- Fixed Arcane description being partially cut off on the last line if it extends past the text area.
- Fixed objective markers disappearing when underwater in Archwing.
- Fixed line breaks in the wrong places for Arcane descriptions in some non-English languages.
- Fixed the Trading text going outside the UI box when localized in French.
- Fixed some Emblems and Sigils being Chat linkable.
- Fixed darkly lit Archwing Arsenal.
- Fixed a script error that occured when casting Atlas’ Rumblers or when his Rumbles died.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to Mastery Rank Up while in the Syndicate screen.
- Fixed a script error when joining an invalid session by invite.
- Fixed a script error that occurred when your Sentinel died.
- Fixed a script error that occurred after failing a Rescue mission.
- Fixed a script error when modifying Chat Filters.