Ban Appeal Or Not. Your Choice. - @-WF-Monarch#4140

• I received a message form the Moderator DJNeonNights stating I was being banned, or was banned. Still in the Discord so not sure, but figured I'd get this started just incase. As far as the appeal, that's up to you guys obviously, but not going to really push for it on my end seeing as I am who I am, and there's nothing wrong with how I am. May be too blunt at times, but I've explained things to RedNuker, -DM-Houndoomnite, and even may a PSA in the general area of the Discord so not gonna waste time saying anything else. Required info below:

Discord Username:
    -WF-Monarch
    Discord ID:-WF-Monarch#4140
    Date/Time when ban was issued: 3/29/2017 12:33
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: Repeated Infractions from various moderators.
    Warnings received prior to the ban:
    DJNeonNight - Today at 12:18 PM
    Hey, just wanting to ask you to be more polite and respectful to others.

Houndoominite - Last Thursday at 12:22 PM
    Please do not be rude to me. Thanks.
    Houndoominite - Yesterday at 1:32 PM
    Have some respect, please.

RedNuker - Last Friday at 7:15 PM
    Hey man, just giving you a warning, do not trash DE on this server. please and thank you. I know you are frustrated, but you have to be patient.

-Misan- - Yesterday at 12:53 AM
    I realize you were frustrated with Shigechi, but please try to avoid namecalling/insulting users in the future.

As far as I can see, that's all of them. I also have the full conversations still from the listed warnings and the proceeding talks over them if wanted.

Team member who issued the ban: I assume it was DJNeonNight#8326 since they told me about it.
    Explain why we should lift the ban: In all honesty, I don't really care if it's lifted or not. In reality it's just a Discord server. It's not life changing. It's not a necessity. I do however feel that at least in the future, you guys stop being a little too serious. Some people are just blunt. They're not being rude. They're not being disrespectful. Take me for example. Anytime I was given a warning about something, I addressed it through PM with the issuer explaining, and in cases apologizing if I felt I was indeed in the wrong. If I was actually the way you guys are perceiving me, then I would've told you all to go fuck yourselves and left the server. But I'm not how you're perceiving me, and hope you'll cease doing so to others. You can tell the difference between an asshole, and someone's that blunt. In any case, the removal of the ban is up to you guys, obviously, but you know what I mean.
    How have you changed since this happened: Haven't.
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: Not going to. I'm blunt. It's how I am. nothing wrong with it.

• Hey WF-Monarch,

As discussed we will have to deny this appeal based on your refusal to change in this first appeal regarding using insults regularly in chat when communicating with users. While we understand it's how you speak, it's very easy for others to misunderstand and using insults is also against rules and can lead to issues. You also received a few warnings before the ban.

You are free to appeal a second time a week from now, and we will consider your new appeal and bring it to an admin vote.