Ban Appeal

• Discord Username: Clamz32#9151

Discord ID: 294058298112737280

Date/Time when ban was issued: Not sure

Reason given (if any) for the ban: Unsolicited Discord invites/Racism

Warnings received prior to the ban: I was given plenty of warnings but was unaware of these warning I found out about these warnings through another stuff when asking about the ban

Team member who issued the ban: Possibly MrBubbles I am not sure

Explain why we should lift the ban: I stopped using the server a few months ago and playing the game but I recently started playing Warframe again and I went to go to go to the server to ask for some in game help I couldn't find the server so upon research found out I was banned some time while I was inactive also was unaware of any warns towards me and I was unaware that sending invites was a against the rules (I feel like I was unfairly banned because I never make racist terms I'm just not that kind of person)

How have you changed since this happened: I Will now be more careful with my words regardless of whether or not I Made racial terms I am also aware that I am not allowed to send Unsolicited invites to other people to the Warframe discord server

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I will be more careful with anything I say and think before I act

Just to be clear I never made any racist terms I believe I might of been mistaken for someone else

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

@localbloody said in Ban Appeal:

Date/Time when ban was issued: Not sure

Hello, you were banned about a week ago, so I don't know how you would've suddenly been banned while you were "inactive" for months. However, we will consider your appeal, but considering that you reposted before it had been 2 weeks instead of correcting the first post, I'm going to let your appeal sit for 2 weeks until the allotted re-post time. Have a nice fortnight.

• Thank you I was unaware of the wait period

• @tobiah Also I was trying to edit it it wouldn't work

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

That's rather odd, you should be able to edit your own.

• @tobiah the editing has been really weird lately.
    I tried with my firstt appeal and it wouldnt let me