Ban appeal.

• Discord Username: LilacLizard#0581

**Discord ID:**188345525056176128

Date/Time when the ban was issued: 19/03/2018

Reason given (if any) for the ban: Toxicity/Incorrect channel usage.

Warnings received prior to the ban: I was given a few warnings but many I was unaware of as I often chat in a channel for a bit and then go so I often don't see the warnings.

Team member who issued the ban: Cutethulhu#8714

Explain why we should lift the ban: There aren't any other good servers for warframe, I miss you guys and I will make sure it does not happen again.

How have you changed since this happened: I understand my fellow humans emotions better now, and I will be able to add that into my algorithms in my human brain I use when calculating whether or not I should post an Images.

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I will think before posting an image. I will make sure it is appropriate for the channel and I will make sure it can not offend anyone.

• DISCORD MODERATORS

I'm sorry but your ban appeal has been denied. You are not taking this seriously. You may try again in a months time.

Edit: I drew a "Deep line in the Sand" in a lengthy DM. You clearly didn't take that warning to heart and continued to cause problems. It's gonna be extremely difficult for you to get a appeal though with the history you have.

• As it's been stated: Your appeal has been denied. The reasons behind this was your activity while you were on the server being toxic and you misusing the channels we had laid out.

In toxicity, you would typically try to act like a troll in voice chats, even while Moderators were there. There were repeatedly warned for making racist comments or even posting racist memes, yet you never learned from these warnings and continued to do so anyway. Even at one point you decided to bring up 'memes' of the KKK that were especially racist, and that's unforgivable in my eyes. Along with this, you were one of several people that would try and avoid the spam label by taking an image and repeatedly post it over the course of a day at different times, something that was generally annoying and became spam after the third post.

In misusing our channels, you decided to use our channels for your own entertainment, just around the time we banned you you decided to make rather poorly made images of famous people with generic costumes on drawn in MSPaint around in Fashion-Frame and Creative Content, stating that these were your Frames. You would also on occasion appear in a voice channel to ask something of a Moderator, only to have it be a disruptive joke that you would then try and repeat over the course of an hour (I was there, I remember such a thing) which was a misuse of the channels because it's not your echo chamber for a rather shitty joke that didn't land.

I'm sorry you never got a reply, but as it was laid out before, the things you did before you made the appeal outweighed your apology. Therefore, you are being denied. If you try again in a few months, if you wish, you can get a new appeal and new judgement.

Have a nice day.