Ban appeal

• Discord Username:Clamz32#9151

Discord ID: 294058298112737280

Date/Time when ban was issued: Not sure

Reason given (if any) for the ban: Unsolicited Discord invites/Racism

Warnings received prior to the ban: I was given plenty of warnings but was unaware of these warning I found out about these warnings through another stuff when asking about the ban

Team member who issued the ban: Possibly MrBubbles I am not sure

Explain why we should lift the ban: I stopped using the server a few months ago and playing the game but I recently started playing Warframe again and I went to go to go to the server to ask for some in game help I couldn't find the server so upon research found out I was banned some time while I was inactive also was unaware of any warns towards me and I was unaware that sending invites was a against the rules (Just too note I never made racist terms I feel like I was mixed up with someone else)

How have you changed since this happened: I Will now be more careful with my words regardless of whether or not I Made racial terms I am also aware that I am not allowed to send Unsolicited invites to other people to the Warframe discord server

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I will be more careful with anything I say and think before I act

• DISCORD MODERATORS

After a history check, you were warned twice about racial slurs by 2 different moderators within 2 days. One being MrBubbles and the second being senior moderator Parrotlord who also issued the ban after the unsolicited DM invite. There is no mix up and picking up the game again doesn't suddenly erase ones history. After a staff vote your appeal has been denied. After 2 weeks feel free to apply again.