Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.7
Genesis last edited by
Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.7
We’re still in the saddle for planed Khora changes this week (likely tomorrow).
Sanctuary Onslaught Balance Changes:
Player experiences and data determined that enemy scaling was broken and not consistent with game modes outside of Onslaught. A more descriptive and in-depth read can be viewed here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/950011-sanctuary-onslaught-difficulty-changes/
- Elite: Lowered Specimen level ranges, with Zone 1 starting at level 60-70 and reaching a max of level 150-180 once you hit Zone 15 (instead of Zone 10).
- Elite: Removed additional Damage Multiplier for higher level Specimens.
- Efficiency drain ramps up more aggressively between Zones 10-20 in either Onslaught mode.
- Efficiency Stimulus spawns will not appear beyond Zone 15 in either Onslaught mode.
General Sanctuary Onslaught Changes:
- Khora Blueprints have been removed from Elite rewards and replaced with Radiant Axi Relics. Other Relics have moved around rotations to fit - see our drop-table site for full drops!
400 Endo (9.48%)
Lith T1 Relic (Radiant) (9.48%)
Lith N3 Relic (Radiant) (9.48%)
Lith Z1 Relic (Radiant) (9.48%)
Lith B2 Relic (Radiant) (9.48%)
Lith C2 Relic (Radiant) (9.48%)
Lith H2 Relic (Radiant) (9.48%)
Lith S7 Relic (Radiant) (9.48%)
Lato Vandal Receiver (2.01%)
Kuva Fortress Crevice Scene (4.42%)
Lua Balcony Scene (4.42%)
Meso N5 Relic (Radiant) (4.42%)
Meso O2 Relic (Radiant) (4.42%)
Meso G1 Relic (Radiant) (4.42%)
Synthetic Eidolon Shard (15.18%)
400 Endo (15.18%)
Meso T1 Relic (Radiant) (15.18%)
Meso T2 Relic (Radiant) (15.18%)
Braton Vandal Barrel (15.18%)
Braton Vandal Receiver (5.53%)
Lato Vandal Blueprint (2.01%)
Neo S7 Relic (Radiant) (5.53%)
Neo K1 Relic (Radiant) (5.53%)
Neo B4 Relic (Radiant) (5.53%)
750 Endo (18.97%)
Neo M1 Relic (Radiant) (18.97%)
Neo Z1 Relic (Radiant) (18.97%)
Neo B2 Relic (Radiant) (18.97%)
Braton Vandal Stock (2.46%)
Braton Vandal Blueprint (2.01%)
Lato Vandal Barrel (2.46%)
Peculiar Bloom (2.46%)
Axi A3 Relic (Radiant) (2.46%)
Axi E2 Relic (Radiant) (2.46%)
Axi H3 Relic (Radiant) (2.46%)
Axi N5 Relic (Radiant) (2.46%)
Axi O2 Relic (Radiant) (2.46%)
Axi K2 Relic (Radiant) (2.46%)
- Removed the Rank 30 Warframe requirement from Sanctuary Onslaught - remains a requirement for Elite Onslaught.
- Certain Onslaught tiles now have a 20% chance of having an environmental hazard.
- Increased Specimen spawns in the Corpus Gas City Onslaught tile and Grineer Fortress Onslaught tile.
- Reverted the addition of more types of Grineer, Corpus, and Infested Specimens to Onslaught. More testing will be done for these Specimens and added in at a later time.
- Removed more tiles that were leading to Specimen navigation issues.
- Removed physical lockers and containers from the Void Onslaught tile.
- Removed Simaris line referring to 'comrades' when Conduit is closing to eliminate possibility of referencing other players when running Solo.
- A prompt will appear that indicates you need to have a Rank 30 Warframe (Elite) and have completed The New Strange quest when selecting Sanctuary Onslaught if you do not meet those requirements.
Sanctuary Onslaught Fixes:
- Fixes towards crashing when entering a Conduit.
- Fixed rejoining right before the Conduit materializes can prevent it from spawning.
- Fixed invulnerability not being applied/removed correctly in various scenarios of jumping through the Conduit as the Operator.
- Fixed some Onslaught tiles having permanent Fire hazards due to explosive barrels.
- Fixed Wukong’s Primal Fury adding increased Range to all Melee weapons instead of just his Iron Staff.
- Fixed initial Conduit not showing at correct size for Clients.
- Quill Onkko has added a Cetus Wisp to his Offerings in Cetus. These can be purchased with Quill Standing for Architect level Tenno.
- Only a maximum of 4 Mine Ospreys will spawn at any given moment.
- Tweaked the Hagoromo Zephyr Skin to improve the metallicness of the metal and toned down the grime textures as requested by the creator.
- Fixed minor performance issue and crashing during the ‘Protect the Moon’ phase of The Second Dream.
- Fixed Dark Split-Sword Affinity and Focus being lost when a Host migration occurs.
- Fixed Venari UI stats overlapping text when Dual Wielding.
- Fixed the Vala Sugatra Prime not attaching properly to weapons.
- Fixed a script error related to Wall Latching.
- Fixed button callout showing wrong icon when swapping Move/Look to opposite sticks when using a controller.
- Fixed Venari's loadout slot appearing in the Conclave Arsenal even if Khora is not equipped. Interacting with Venari’s loadout slot would result in a crash.