--C--Notorious

• Discord Username: --C--Notorious#6564 - ShaiPaneer#2410 < deactivated this account
    (Note: give us your full username, including numbers, at the time the ban occurred)
    Discord ID:
    Date/Time when the ban was issued: No idea 😕
    The reason given (if any) for the ban: Being toxic to a member, and https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/440576786783535105/440617607759003649/unknown.png
    Warnings received prior to the ban: 0
    The team member who issued the ban: Quillu#8888
    Explain why we should lift the ban: I received one ban on the warframe community server, and that was due to me having an argument with another player un-related to the community server. I did not know that would result in me being banned from the community server, else I would have kept my calm. I also got banned from the eidolon discord from the same mod Quillu#8888 who banned me for displaying multiple instances of devious behaviour, and malicious intent even though I have never talked to him, nor have I displayed "malicious behaviour" as far as I am aware. - But regardless, the reason I should get my banned lifted is that I am a changed person, and am much calmer and think before I type 🙂
    How have you changed since this happened: I have gained the ability to think before I type, and am no longer a toxic member. Nor do I associate myself or have talked to any of the people related to the reason I was banned. I would like to apologize to them here if they are reading 😉
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I have never been toxic in the community server and was banned due to private messages, and I have never typed a single word inside the eidolon discord. Due to that, I believe that because I never received a warning while I communicated with other members of the community in the discords I believe I am capable of acting like a responsible person if I am given the opportunity to be unbanned. - As for the private messeges, I will make sure not to over react

• Sadly I forgot to mention my discord ID: 404897343989612545
    Sorry ^_^

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Notorious, having been given evidence of your past actions, I cannot unban you and cannot endorse unbanning you elsewhere.

0_1525182778733_77bf12e8-580f-451a-807f-9e051c044bc5-image.png