-Ty13r B34L Ban Appeal-

• -Username: Ty13r B34L#1597
    -Discord ID: 347358453146320897
    -Date/Time when ban was issued: Roughly six months ago, I don't have access to all that information, given the distance between the incident and now.
    -Reason given (if any) for the ban: I have now learned that the official reason is listed as sexism/racism. In which case this becomes much easier, as this now makes me positive that the ban was accidental in the first place. However, on the off-chance that it was intentional,it would have to mean that someone knowingly banned me for an unrelated reason because sex and race never entered the equation at the time of the ban. As a matter of fact, I would love to get with somebody regarding this misunderstanding, as to hopefully prevent anything like it from occurring in the future.
    -Warnings received prior to the ban: 1 a few days prior, 1 day of
    -Team member who issued the ban: Cute?
    -Explain why we should lift the ban: The ban should be lifted because it may have been miss-issued. However, I would gladly correct any potential problem areas if they should arise.
    -How have you changed since this happened: Again, miss-issued.
    -How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: Given the new circumstances, i'll have to tread much lighter.

*(This will make the third or fourth time I have completely edited the entire appeal based on new information either recovered from memory or learned through private messages with a admin on Discord. I Would like to apologize for so much editing. However, please keep in mind it has been close to six months.)