Ban Appeal - Hergarian (Lil Hergy)

• Discord Username: hergarian#7114

Discord ID: 140196296228077568

Date/Time when the ban was issued: 14.05.2018

Reason given (if any) for the ban: "was on last straw, decided to push rules"

Warnings received prior to the ban: 4 Infractions

Team member who issued the ban: Tobiah#0001

Explain why we should lift the ban:
    The ban was overkill. I know it was wrong but posting a spongebob picture with the caption "i wonder if i'm gonna get muted" (quote from tobiah) should not be a reason to ban a person from the discord. I'd understand a mute for that but not a full ban. The post was an obvious jokes as the conversation at hand was about anime no longer being allowed in off-topic.
    After my last (minor) infraction I got a message from a Senior Moderator telling me that my next infraction will result in a kick (not a ban), even though I don't believe that what I've done would even count as infraction because it was never against any rules.

How have you changed since this happened:
    After the message from a Senior Moderator (which I took serious) I stopped a lot of shitposting. I stopped moving subjects into lewd areas. I bettered myself a lot.

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban:
    I'll reduce my shitposting. I did that before and I'm continuously rolling it back.

Thank you for reading.
    Hergarian

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

🤔 had you just apologized, this would have been fine.

The ban was overkill

Everyone had just been warned that we were cracking down. You were no exception.

Citing the reason in the ban:

was on last straw, decided to push rules

You had had several warnings, and you willfully disobeyed rule #1, and decided to do it to meme even when everyone had just been asked not to.

That said and aside, we know that you will make the most of this second chance, because it will be your last. In the future, pushing mods limits when they just said why we have to have them isn't a good way to stay in good shape.