Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.7
Genesis last edited by
Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.7
- GPU particle hotness has been added to Volt’s Idle animation as noted here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/8msg7o/what_happened_to_old_volts_idle_animation_physx/.
- GPU particles has been added to unique weapon Mod death FX like Acid Shells, Thermagnetic Shells, Vulcan Blitz, etc.
Saryn Changes & Fixes:
Saryn Revisited continues!
- Drain occurs once per half second instead of continuous.
- Targets you cast Spores on directly will always spread on death.
- Targets affected by Miasma will always spread on death.
- Spores won't be removed by enemies going temporarily invulnerable because of void tears corrupting them.
- Tone down Spore decaying blinking warning
- Fixed Saryn’s Spore damage being removed when casting Spores on a target that is being simultaneously killed by a teammate.
- Fixed Saryn’s Spore damage decay drain discrepancies when entering a Nullifier bubble. Damage was decaying slower the second time entering a Nullifier bubble.
- Fixed Saryn's Spores and Contagion cloud not using custom Energy colors on cast/burst.
- Increased sickness Duration by 1 second.
- Lowered Energy cost to 75.
- Decreased damage tick to 300.
Dojo Decoration Changes:
- Reduced the Oxium crafting cost for Dojo Orokin Decorations by half.
- The Oxium difference will be refunded to the Clan Vault.
- Replaced the Orokin Cell crafting requirement for numerous Decorations to either Morphics, Neurodes, or Control Modules.
- The Orokin Cells will be refunded to the Clan Vault and already built Decorations that required an Orokin Cell will remain built.
- Optimized Foundry operations considerably for people with a lot of Inventory.
- Tweaked the lighting of Ember’s Fireblast ability to reduce visual clutter.
- Doubled the Tower White Pigment drop chance and reduced the Pigment quantity to 5.
- Updated "Resonating Quake" Augment description to better describe its function:
- Forgoes channeling to create a shockwave that deals X damage at the epicenter, gradually weakening as it expands out.
- Fixes towards Clients having their Abilities blocked if they join a Host right as they transition through the initial Onslaught Conduit.
- Fixed Transferring to Operator mode and back in your Orbiter leaving the Transference pod open.
- Fixed Operator being teleported to your current Warframe position after using the Arsenal on the Orbiter.
- Fixed enemies Rift banished by Limbo able to interact with a non-Rifted Rampart.
- Fixed a rare case of some Auras applying twice.
- Fixed being unable to rush Sentinel crafting when you are out of Sentinel slots.
- Fixed a crash related to particle FXs.
- Fixed a loss of functionality after cancelling a Dojo trade and attempting to leave the Dojo.
- Fixed a crash when trying to launch extremely complex Obstacle Courses.
- Fixed a crash when mounting a Dargyn.
- Fixed the Gear wheel remaining on screen if you had it open when extraction triggered.
- Fixed icon discrepancies in the Arsenal when switching to controller.
- Fixed the (A) button for controllers not functioning when attempting to sell or dissolve Mods.
- Fixed incorrect binding prompts in the initial Tutorial when using a controller.
- Fixed the ‘View Conclave Mods’ button not functioning on controller.
- Fixed issues of enemies turning weird colors upon death.
- Fixed Elemental FX not being hidden on the Katana sheath.
- Fixed bullet jumping into the wall and getting stuck in the Grineer Ocean tileset.
- Fixed being able to get outside of the Grineer Ocean Spy map with Nova’s Wormhole.
- Fixed a script error when transitioning from Cetus to the Plains.
- Fixed a script error when using the Mandachord.
- Fixed a script error when casting numerous Warframe abilities.
- Fixed a script error when using Equinox’s Push & Pull Augment Mod.
- Fixed a script error when scrolling through a Dojo Research item.
- Fixed an edge case script error that occurred when attempting to load into the Dojo.
- Fixed a Dedicated Server crash in Conclave.