Ban Appeal TySpeedy

• Discord Username: Ty Speedy#8449
    (Note: give us your full username, including numbers, at the time the ban occurred)
    Discord ID: 13834940877216153
    Date/Time when ban was issued: 10:52 AM EST
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: Sexism (false), trashing DE (false), encouraging illegal activity (false)
    Warnings received prior to the ban: No warning of ban. I received MAYBE 2 warnings total.
    Team member who issued the ban: Hound?
    Explain why we should lift the ban: I didn't do the things I was accused of.
    How have you changed since this happened: I haven't changed since the ban, though I did change my activity four hours ago, last time I was on the server.
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I will try to talk less and make less controversial statements.

Discord Id Edited by Tobiah

• Oh, you were banned? Well bless your heart. Shame to say, but while you state that you've been wrongly accused of sexism, bashing upon DE and encouraging illegal acts in order to obtain Platinum, we do have screenshots of each of these infractions as they happened, and trust me that they're not doctored in any way, as you've said so previously that screenshots can be photoshopped, so we do have the evidence.

Instance of Sexism: alt text

Instance of encouraging illegal activities (For context, having multiple accounts that interact with one another is illegal as stated in the game's rules): alt text

Instance of stating that you have trashed on DE and wanted to know where you could: 0_1492529966779_upload-e6fa160e-6df5-47b4-a160-2d80b2ee7d2d

You also tried to spread false information about Beginner's Platinum, and even tried to enact a group of people to spam one Exploderizer with Direct Messages, along-side trying to goad a Moderator by stating that DM Spam was "out of their jurisdiction."

With this evidence against you, I'm sorry but those claims are true. It's up to the people above us Moderators to make a judgement call. I hope this has cleared up the reasons as to why you were banned from the server, so have a nice day.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

@TySpeedy the Discord id you should've provided is 17-18 numbers, you can find it by mentioning yourself with a \ before it, like \@TySpeedy#8449

• Sigh

1. Men are scientifically proven to inherently be stronger, so I was simply stating that it makes little sense in reality.

2. I said, even in that image that it isn't allowed. You can't deny that it is in fact an easy way to obtain discounts. I was simply stating that it is an effective way, which it is. However, I also said it wasn't allowed, meaning he shouldn't do it.

3. I followed that message by clarifying that I meant respectfully trash, which I think you guys misinterpreted. I later changed it to criticize because you asked.

4. It is outside of the server and therefore outside of your jursidiction, technically speaking. It is not in the rules.

5. I did not attempt to enact anyone to do it. I followed the joke with a "JK," if I remember correctly. I also never actually did it, proving it was a joke.

You can see what you want to see. I apologize for causing this, but I simply do not believe that it merits a permanent ban.

Thank you,
    TySpeedy

• @TySpeedy 13834940877216153

• +1 +1 +1 +1 +1+1. There is no way anyone can justify that Ty deserved his permanent ban.

1. Yet your comment is still sexism because it's saying that Equinox shouldn't be female just because she's strong, yet you try to excuse yourself by saying "it makes little sense in reality." If a female can turn out to be just as strong or stronger than a male, then what justifies the fact that Equinox "should be male?" Not to mention that men are inherently stronger physically, and Equinox's abilities don't really count as a physical trait.

2. You mentioned in the image that it wasn't allowed after two other people said it would get you banned, not in your original message. This also wasn't the only time you suggested illegal methods of obtaining plat, and you were told to stop suggesting those ways, yet you did not stop.

3. "Respectful" and "trash" do not go together, and you attempted to argue that it did. There is no respectful trashing.

4. If a member of the server spams another member of the server, then yes, it is in our jurisdiction, since you are able to send them private messages because of the "mutual server function." And it also is a punishable offense:
      0_1492634640490_upload-452ed9b5-7028-44ac-8672-3cd0174bc2b4

5. You did not follow the joke with a "jk," as you claim. You did attempt to enact it because you said directly in the chat "let's spam his dms." A user reports that you have spammed him.

• @houndoominite 1. It is my personal belief that equinox would be a better male frame. It is not an issue. I think that oberon would be a better female frame. It's not sexist.

1. They are fast typers, I can't help that.

2. That depends on the definition of trash. I consider trashing someone to be, in some instances, a way of speaking truth into them and holding them accountable.

3. But the rules don't say not to joke about doing it.

4. It was an obvious joke, anyone who didn't realize that is oblivious.