The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.2
Genesis last edited by
The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.2
- Updated the new Glowing Sentient Core Decoration description to clarify that it is a Decoration for your Landing Craft.
- Using ‘mouse button 3’ in the Simulacrum will now auto add 5 enemies to the spawn list.
- Fixed the game crashing a few seconds post-launcher.
- Fixed Sniper combo not decaying over time and instead resetting to zero.
- Fixed Naramon Power Spike not decaying combo over time and instead resetting.
- Fixed Rollers not being affected by Limbo's Cataclysm (or Stasis) if they are already within the zone when its cast.
- Fixed Euphona Primes bullet spread not being based on the crosshair as a center point.
- Fixed Gifting a UI Theme resulting in it being instantly auto-equipped.
- Fixed Baro’s Vendor screen not displaying your Ducat inventory amount.
- Fixed Pets attempting to use Pet Beds while you're in the process of placing them.
- Fixed screenshot folders with 10009 images in them resulting in new screenshots going in your install folder instead.
- Fixed entering your Arsenal with Excalibur’s Exalted Blade active causing no Mods to appear in the Modding UI.
- Fixed clicking a locked Exilus Slot and canceling the purchase prompt locking the UI on the “Please Wait” screen.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors clones not displaying any of your equipped weapons.
- Fixed missing UI click sound in some menus when using the Legacy sound option.
- Fixes towards the Extractor selection screen overlapping the Squad menu UI and tooltip when hovering over Extractors.
- Fixed Boosters not displaying in Baro’s inventory if it’s available as an offering.
- Fixed max enemy cap not being enforced in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed icon missing for the Prisma Grakata.
- Fixed Energy colour element not appearing when you change your Energy colour on an Excalibur equipped with the Chromatic Blade Augment.
- Fixed UI displaying double Set Mod bonuses when equipped on a regular and Exalted weapon. Set Mods only affect regular Melee weapons.
- Fixed script crash caused by pressing Config B for a Melee weapon equipped with a Riven while experiencing the previous listed bug.
- Fixed a crash when respawning in Wyrmius.
- Fixed a script error when using Transference.
- Fixed a script error if mission gets cleared while countdown is in progress.
- Fixes towards a Modding UI script error.
- Fixed script error in squad overlay when voting is disabled.
- Fixed script error when customizing your Archwing’s energy color while a Warframe with an Exalted Weapon is equipped.
- Fixed script error when pressing mouse button 3 in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed various Syandanas clipping through Titania’s wings.
- Fixed incorrect icons displaying for the Push/Pull option in Decoration mode when using the controller.
- Fixed being able to equip UI themes you do not own.
- Fixed Channeled finishers with Zaws not activating Dispatch Overdrive or Exodia Brave.
- Fixed an unreleased Stance Mod finding its way into the Codex (nothing to see here).
The Sacrifice Quest Fixes:
- Fixed new Umbra Operator Cosmetics (Umbra Blindfold, Earpiece, Hooded Scarf, and Diadem) missing cloth animation.
- Fixed the Skiajata not taking on Custom colors in the final cut scene in the Sacrifice.
- Fixed being unable to re-equip Umbra after The Sacrifice quest if you unequipped him.
- Fixed Umbra’s Skiajata’s muffled audio persisting after chaining Stealth finishers.
- Fixed the Courtyard Scene’s teleport volumes in The Sacrifice not resetting the player.
- Fixed Isaah’s lip sync timing.
- Fixes towards transmission playing twice in the 3rd hospital memory scene.
- Fixed not transferring back to your Warframe when Umbra dies while you are in Operator Void Mode.
- Fixed Client’s autonomous Umbra surviving Host migration.
- Tweaked Ordis’ in/out transmission sounds for dialog flow.
- Fixed autonomous Umbra in Dojo Duels using Conclave loadout.