Request for integration into the community

• Discord Username: Accattu89#1737
    Discord ID: 350702771399426068
    Date/Time when ban was issued: 06/18/2018 at 16.00
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: used my account(accidentally) to ping a DEveloper.
    Warnings received prior to the ban: 0, no warning, I was banned directly even if I did everything by mistake
    Team member who issued the ban: Yunchie
    Explain why we should lift the ban: Because it was not my intention to tag an admin, I just wanted to ask something in private because I read on a forum that was he who took care of the issue or could give me some insights on how to overcome my need.
    How have you changed since this happened: Do not tagghero no more DE Admin, 100% safe. I entered this discord more than a year ago, I never had any problems with anyone, I never posted sexually explicit material, I swear, I am a fairly correct person and I would have liked to receive at least 1 warning before the Ban, but that's okay I hope to be able to reintegrate soon
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I understood that I need to read the information on the internet better before taking action, and maybe next time avoid tagging people for no reason (even if I repeat, it all happened by mistake).

I'm an old player, I've been playing waframe for 4 years and I've been in discord twitch for a year and more ... I really like the game ... I trust you. A good day and good work 🙂

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Hi, please follow the format.... I'm not seeing most of the requested information, like your id, who banned you, etc.... Please refer to the example post on the format.

• Discord Username: Accattu89#1737
    Discord ID: 388341937679368192
    Date/Time when ban was issued: 06/18/2018 at 16.00
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: used my account(accidentally) to ping a DEveloper.
    Warnings received prior to the ban: 0, no warning, I was banned directly even if I did everything by mistake
    Team member who issued the ban: Yunchie
    Explain why we should lift the ban: Because it was not my intention to tag an admin, I just wanted to ask something in private because I read on a forum that was he who took care of the issue or could give me some insights on how to overcome my need.
    How have you changed since this happened: Do not tagghero no more DE Admin, 100% safe. I entered this discord more than a year ago, I never had any problems with anyone, I never posted sexually explicit material, I swear, I am a fairly correct person and I would have liked to receive at least 1 warning before the Ban, but that's okay I hope to be able to reintegrate soon
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I understood that I need to read the information on the internet better before taking action, and maybe next time avoid tagging people for no reason (even if I repeat, it all happened by mistake).

I'm an old player, I've been playing waframe for 4 years and I've been in discord twitch for a year and more ... I really like the game ... I trust you. A good day and good work 🙂

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

I've formatted it and applied it to your original post, since that's waht i was asking for 👍

• DISCORD MODERATORS

Accattu89, You ID number is actually 350702771399426068. That number you gave us returns no information.

• Discord ID: 350702771399426068

Srry, i copy paste wrong id this is mine Sig.Night4ce. 🙂

• @tobiah Ty 4 fixed .

• This post is deleted!

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Hello, @Accattu89, you will be unbanned shortly.

• @tobiah ty, have a nice day.