Ban Appeal

• Discord Username:Poopstain86#9759
    EMAIL
    (Note: give us your full username, including numbers, at the time the ban occurred)
    Discord ID:211711145877176320
    Date/Time when ban was issued: 06/25/2018, don't remember the time..i had already left
    Reason given (if any) for the ban:Spamming trash talk about DE and their ban policy
    Warnings received prior to the ban: i had received several warnings about mic spamming
    Team member who issued the ban: Volt
    Explain why we should lift the ban:I got out of control when my friend got banned and i let emotions get the best of me, it was unacceptable and i should of not let it take over off topic chat.
    How have you changed since this happened: its only been a day but i know my actions were not acceptable or wanted in the chat and i should of listened to the mods when they told me stop doing it, but now i know that its all just a waste of time and spamming negative press about DE is not going to help anyone's situation and i should of left it alone.
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I promise to not spam pics, negative press, or argue or fight with anyone on the chat, i have several friends that id like to be able to talk to and be able to play warframe with, im just going to keep it at that..no more mic spam or pic spam or negative comments about DE or anyone in the server, you have my word...i know i have several infractions but id like to be able to start over.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Hey poopstain, give it a few days.

• @tobiah ok

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

You will not be unbanned. You couldn't give it a few days, you kept pestering mods. Goodbye.