The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.6
Genesis last edited by
The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.6
TennoCon is just over 9 days away, and here we are giving you some trinkets to play with while you patiently wait for what will be the next biggest day in Warframe’s history. Something to note, is that this Hotfix does not include The Sacrifice quest replayability. It will be done, but most likely after TennoCon, as all human hands are working on making the TennoLive dream a reality.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PLS GIB DE ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
NEW WARFRAME AUGMENTS (Maxed Rank):
Nidus - Ravenous - Insatiable:
Nidus gains a 60.0% chance of generating an additional Mutation stack whenever he gains one, while standing in the Ravenous infestation.
Harrow - Thurible - Warding Thurible:
Allies in range take 40% less damage while channeling Thurible and grant 0.5 additional Energy charge whenever damaged.
Octavia - Mallet - Partitioned Mallet (Community voted Augment!):
Allows for two simultaneous Mallets, each with 50% reduced range.
Ivara - Quiver - Empowered Quiver:
Dashwire grants allies 100% Critical Damage. Cloak arrow has a 100% chance to prevent Status Effects.
Visit the respective Syndicate Offerings for these new Warframe Augments!
UI Improvements & Fixes:
- Fixed a case where the Owned checkmark on the UI wouldn't be visible, even if you owned 1+ of the item.
- Fixed the red circle UI in Hive missions not accurately reflecting Hive search area around current Hive.
- Fixed hovering over a Syndicate Sigil does not show the +% gain.
Controller Improvements & Fixes:
- Fixed pressing Y on controller to use Cinematic Mode in Captura not functioning.
- Fixed controller Chat hotkey (LT) not functioning as the Operator in the Orbiter.
- Fixed the controller button to reset Captura settings to default not functioning.
- Increase Fissure enemy spawn rate for Fissure Sabotage missions.
- Adjust offset for the Zaikhya Syandana on Titania to try and reduce clipping with her wings.
- Fixed temporal AA jitter being applied on 'post UI' map lines and the like causing severe sub-pixel jitter.
- Fixed Exalted melee Abilities causing Clients to hold their melee and primary/secondary weapons in hand if the Ability is terminated while still pulling the weapon out (e.g. Onslaught Conduits, out of bounds areas, etc).
- Fixed enabling ‘Look at Character’ in Captura while playing through Advanced Camera positions will cause the camera to shake.
- Fixed the Pandero Secondary Fire Codex/Arsenal description saying ‘Charged Shot’ when it is actually a ‘Burst Shot’.
- Fixed Somachord playing music while viewing some intro quest cinematics.
- Fixed Equinox’s cloth appearing as gray patches while in the Star Chart.
- Fixed bad Bow clipping on Warframe Articulas.
- Fixed Warframe Articulas displaying weapons that are meant to be hidden on holster.
- Fixed the Oblivia Prime Syandana sitting too high up on Loki Prime.
- Fixed Fang Prime and Dual Ether having the incorrect Mastery Rank requirement.
- Fixed ability to cast Saryn’s Spore when your Energy is between 1 and 24 in Conclave.
The Sacrifice Quest Related Fixes:
- Fixed The Sacrifice quest progression stopper if you didn’t have a melee weapon equipped in the ‘Pursuing Umbra’ phase.
- Fixed Octavia’s Mallet causing a progression stopping issue in The Sacrifice as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/968577-sacrifice-mission-not-progressing-beyond-second-umbra-transferrence-mission/
- Fixed the Dax Portrait not snapping properly to walls like a good portrait should.
- Fixed some of Umbra’s attachments appearing to float away from his body.
- Fixed the Umbra Operator Hooded Scarf not working with Transference FX.
- Fixed the new Umbra Operator Earrings showing the loop hanging below the earlobe instead of through them.
- Fixed wonky clipping with Sugratras and the Umbra Nikana.
- Fixed not being able to purchase the Excalibur Umbra Glyph.