Ban appeal

• Discord Username:๖̶̶̶ζ͜͡TiTech#4873
    Discord ID:157652445600677890
    Date/Time when ban was issued:like a year or two ago
    Reason given (if any) for the ban:so uh story goes I was in a discord and people were talking about warframe I had no clue what that was but I decided to joke around saying it was my jam and pretending I play, they said they had a discord for it but wouldnt give it to me so I found it online and me and my friend joined and pretended we played arguing over who was the best player in the east coast (at the time I thought this was a competitive fps) and picked up things people were talking about and pretended to know what it meant and flexing with having capacities for stuff that didnt exist and making up items that didnt exist, some people believed us but eventually caught on that we were bullshitting and I eventually got a ban.
    Warnings received prior to the ban:pretty sure none but this was so long ago so idk
    Team member who issued the ban:again, a very long time ago
    Explain why we should lift the ban:I do play this game now and I’m more mature and that was so long ago so yeah I’d like to be unbanned if possible I apologize for my shitposting

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

@titech said in Ban appeal:

From what i'm seeing in your history, it looks like you were mostly discussing unreleased content.

We're willing to give you another go with the understanding that you will apprise yourself of the rules and that further inappropriate behavior will not be acceptable.

• @tobiah ok thanks! So how do I get unbanned, by just responding to you?

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

yeah, i'll unban now, i got distracted before. Sorry.