Ban Appeal GoonsWRLD

• Discord ID: GoonsWRLD#0275
    Date/Time when ban was issued: 7/10/2018 [12:43:14]
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: Sending an nsfw mp4 link to a user of this server in DMs. ( got it from the logs from a friend in the server )
    Team member who issued the ban: Red Witch
    Explain why we should lift the ban: I am new to warframe and the server in general and I need as much help as I can get being new and unknowledge about the game also didn't recall a rule when I read them about not being able to send videos to people in the server only personal information but I sent it to a few people don't know who reported it but I had consent to send it to all but 1 I assumed he would find it humorous from the past experiences from when I recalled being with him in a general voice chat. ( apparently not ) the video was not graphic. It was only supposed to be funny.
    Warnings received prior to the ban: no warnings from the moderators that were affiliated to this case only a warning about rule #20 and then as I received that warning I immediately read the server rules.
    How have you changed since this happened: Yes I have learned my lesson and will always ask consent before even sending a DM.
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I plan on trying to make the server a better place by following all of the rules and enforcing them if I have to and teach/inform new members the rules if I'm aware they could be in danger of being punished and I will also apologize to all of the people I sent the DM to as well (would have already done it but not in a mutual server. I apologize for wasting the moderator time as well. I'm sorry and hope you can find a way to give me a second chance as it would be much appreciated

• Discord Username: GoonsWRLD#0275
    Discord ID : 438150709280636928
    sorry it was very early when I filled this out and I had previously stayed up all night

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Using our server, because you share it with another user, to send NSFW content is still using our server to violate our rules.

In the future, if it comes to pass that we hear you do the same, it will have permanent consequences.

Please appeal again in 2 weeks and we will consider it more seriously at that time.