Mofraze Ban Appeal

• Hi,
    Sorry For My actions earlier at Warframe, And My infractions also breaking Rules of Discord, I did not know using Better Discord was against the ToS, I Am Sorry, i got banned Last Monday, and i have been gathering my thoughts also read Rules of Discord To not to do that again, Sorry For That,
    I Also had A History of infractions for lewdness... I am sorry..
    I've read rules and there were a few moments i may have broken them cuz i forget.
    Have bad memory.. Now i wont forget that.. Sorry.
    Thank you for Reading..!(0_1531548981473_Skarmavbild_2018-07-09_kl._11.33.36.png

• DISCORD MODERATORS

Please fallow the ban appeal format shown here.

https://forums.warframe.gg/topic/32/read-here-first-how-to-appeal-a-ban

• Name : Mofraze#0990
    ID : 297357434589020160
    Date/Time when ban was issued: Last Monday
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: Breaking ToS of Discord and History Of Previous Infractions
    Warnings received prior to the ban: Was asked to delete Better Discord.
    Team member who issued the ban: ThatCreepyRock#0666
    Explain why we should lift the ban: I was not aware of The ToS of Discord and I have a bad memory so i forgot the rules once 😛
    How have you changed since this happened: It's been 1 week read ToS of Discord , And Pretty sure not to do the infractions.
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: Follow the rules etc

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Seems like you'd been informed and didn't follow the mod's instructions...

• Bu the History of infractions is a thing where i wasn't informed by Any mod Except my 4th infraction Where a mod warned and just i haven't done it. It was maybe political, i think as a joke, but i forgot it was not allowed, as that joke was already posted also..
    I thought it maybe allowed since that post was not removed by a moderator..
    P.S. Sorry for my bad grammar i need to work on it.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

@mofraze said in Mofraze Ban Appeal:

Looks like you did it pretty repeatedly after being told not to in off-topic and it was pretty blatant. You shouldn't need to be told to read the rules, and the consequences for not doing so fall on you. You will not be unbanned at this time.