iliyan. ban appeal

• A few days ago, me and another user were browsing peoples twitters which they had linked to their discord account in the server. We were sharing a couple of pictures just to either meme them or just look on what they are up to. Afterwards we stumbled upon a specific users discord and just memed for a bit (nothing racist, derogatory, homophobic etc.). After a couple of minutes the other user notified the 'victim' and invited him/her into the lobby. After the 'victim' joined, the other user sent a picture of the victim to the victim and asked him/her if that's the victim in the picture(He was trying to scare or frighten the victim , for whatever reason). The victim got startled and started panicking and started threatening him and afterwards me for not answering on how they got the picture or who sent it to us. I just stayed silent because, initially, i wasn't a part of this so I ignored it. After the victim left, me and the other user chatted about if that's a reason to get banned. In my opinion, if you post it publicly on twitter then you are somewhat of ready on what the internet is going to do with them, not saying I condone this type of behavior, but it does seem silly to me that public pictures are considered private. But moving on. After a couple of days I get a notification from a person that I don't know. I just want to say that I don't usually talk or comm with random people so I users that have msged me first I tend to block on sight, be it regular user or mod. After blocking the user I get banned and in that moment im oblivious to the situation on what happened. Luckily I had a friend on the discord that saw who banned me and negotiated a dm convo between me and the mod. After I explained the situation, the mod let me off with a warning and the link to the ban appeal thread. I do agree 'our' actions weren't that pretty and I won't be making the same mistake again. But as a side note I do want to say that these pictures weren't private so there was no 'digging up' private info on the user. So with this thread I want to ask a ban appeal on my situation. Thank you.

• For the record, I did not "let you off with a warning", I simply stated you could appeal if you wish.

• DISCORD MODERATORS

Please follow the ban appeal format shown here.

https://forums.warframe.gg/topic/32/read-here-first-how-to-appeal-a-ban

• Discord Username:iliyan.#1570
    Discord ID:192596107983847425
    Date/Time when ban was issued: 14th of july, somewhere around 9:50 pm
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: Doxing
    Warnings received prior to the ban: Yes, but I had him blocked
    Team member who issued the ban:Fran
    Explain why we should lift the ban:As I noted in my post, I will behave better.
    How have you changed since this happened: I think so
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: Just not doing it again