Ban Appeal Azev

• Discord Username:
    Azev:7292

Discord ID:
    Date/Time when the ban was issued:
    7/17/18 12am-3am

The reason given (if any) for the ban:
    After consultation with the Moderation team of the Warframe Discord, and looking through your past infractions, we have unfortunately come to the result of having to ban you from this Discord.

Warnings received prior to the ban:
    One, or two

Team member who issued the ban:
    Volt

Explain why we should lift the ban:
    My only other offense given to me was for racism and at the time I had just joined the discord server and had not read the rules, These actions were wrong and I accepted the punishment for it. I was secondly given my last warning after that punishment for supposedly calling "StrikeVixen" a trap(keep in mind I have never been warned before that), I never said this and it is known on the discord server that I never said that to Vixen. While I don't think I should have gotten banned. I have some insight on my actions that led up to this, while I did not break the rules necessarily I was riding the edge of them. Considering I was only ever given 1 punishment and 1 warning for something I did not do and then perm banned to me seems unfair, a reduced punishment if anything seems like the right method.

How have you changed since this happened:
    I have completely gone through all the rules and guidelines of the server and gave myself an understanding on how to throttle what I say. Even if it may not be against the rules there should be a boundary of common sense and I understand that.

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban:
    If my ban were to be lifted or reduced I would honestly, just learn control over what I say. Obviously coming from one of the most toxic communities in the world (PUBG) I had no restrictions and coming into this game I had a habit and I couldn't control it good enough.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Seems like you were warned for offensive speech (racism) once already and should have been on the lookout for it, don't you think?

• @tobiah After that incident I filtered myself to the best of my capabilities. I never said anything racist past that in a public channel with people in it.

• This post is deleted!

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

@azev I'm not seeing a discord ID, which is why your appeal has stalled. Please check the example post to see how to find your user ID so we are better able to process your appeal. Thanks.

• @tobiah 195225357027246090

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

@azev said in Ban Appeal Azev:

You will be unbanned. In the future, keep such talk to yourself, and further conduct will land you back here.