BAN APPEAL: Murray VII

• Discord Username: Murray VII#0007
    Discord ID: 273303304182693889
    Date/Time when ban was issued: June 18th
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: Can't remember the exact reason, but I was originally banned from a Warframe Trading Discord server because I was trying to buy Platinum via PayPal (I didn't know it wasn't allowed) by Tobiah, and the ban from that server followed over to the Warframe Discord. I can honestly say that I wasn't too happy about being muted, because initially I thought the not buying Platinum rule was just a server specific rule, and when I got muted for breaking that rule, I acted pretty immaturely to Tobiah.
    Warnings received prior to the ban: None (that I can remember) - I was muted fairly by Tobiah nearly straight after I asked if anyone was selling Platinum for PayPal cash.
    Team member who issued the ban: Tobiah#0001
    Explain why we should lift the ban: Mainly because when I was originally banned, I had been playing Warframe for 6 days, so I had absolutely no idea what was and what wasn't allowed. Secondly, I use the server every single day,
    How have you changed since this happened: I've realised that buying Platinum with cash isn't allowed.
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: By not offering to buy Platinum via PayPal for one, and to be more respectful to Staff members.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

You were banned from the warframe discord after I saw that you had done so. You acknowledged that it wasn't allowed and left the advertisements up after being recommended not to post them or post them anywhere. It shouldn't take being banned on 4 servers to realize that what you did wasn't acceptable.