Adding in group chats.

• Hello,
    An idea I came up with was to bring back group chats for the discord users to use with a new update to how the channels would work. If 2+ users are in a group chat they can type a command to lock them such as /lock group number. It would be a vote which would take the majority of group members to actually lock a channel. For instance, if there are 4 people in a group chat it would take 3 people to lock it, if there are 3 people it would take 2 to lock it. Same thing with 2 people as it would take 1 person to lock it. Also, with all of that if there is 1 person in a group channel they will not be able to lock it for trolling purposes. I believe this would stop people from barging in to private discussions and allow the displaced people to leave the public relays to do their own thing with their friends.

King's regards,
    TzKet-Death

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

or people could just use the existing private chats that let you do the same thing already with the chat creator controlling it

• To me it seems like its more of a private discord call that is on the server more than a squad chat for people to use.