Got banned for calling out Staff for break a rule

• Discord Username: ZackIsTheDevil#5361
    Discord ID: 219475020123078656
    Date/Time when ban was issued: [20:04:01]
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: Unwilling to comply after a mute
    Warnings received prior to the ban: 1 warning was given and that was in the Gyazo Link
    Team member who issued the ban: AlexisMachina#​0452
    Explain why we should lift the ban: I was banned after calling out AlexIsMachina for this and defending myself. https://gyazo.com/61aa6af4096abad7cee7f17a2cfa55bf

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Zack, you had been warned 3 times prior to your ban, with 2 of those being tempmutes, which was what you were living out when you decided to take on the moderation staff for not catching someone else doing the same thing you did, as well as a user using hentai in their name.

Had you instead brought the concerns of people breaking rules up to staff or using our !report function to report the users, they would have been punished, and you could've carried on. Instead you decided you were going to abuse your ability to post pictures, and were punished. Everything that ensued after you were muted was caused and influenced by your choices, and by our reactions to those choices.

Did alex get angry? Yes.
    Did you likewise call the staff liars, even when shown logs of what happened with a user's username? Yes.

Both of these were unnecessary consequences that you could have avoided had you listened and had a civil conversation as we attempted to do from the start.

For the time being, I'm sad to say that it will not be possible for us to unban you, and you will remain banned until you can:

1. Admit that you did something wrong.
    2. Admit what you did wrong.
    3. Apologize for what you did wrong.
    4. Agree not to again.
    5. Understand why what you did was wrong.

Do not appeal any less than 2 weeks from tomorrow, or your account will be temporarily suspended on the forum until that time. If you can show that we can trust you to be civil in small ways, like on the forums, you can show us that you are progressing to being worthy of rejoining the server eventually.