Ban Appeal:AussieAce04264

• Discord Username:AussieAce04264
    Discord ID:277402348899270656
    Date/Time when ban was issued:
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: Numerous instances of toxicity with a specific user, belittling and insulting members of staff, continuing inappropriate behaviour after being warned.
    F

Warnings received prior to the ban: 3 I think
    Team member who issued the ban:Fran
    Explain why we should lift the ban:I 100% plan to change post Unban I will even start not calling alyosha boring
    How have you changed since this happened: yes I consulted the moderator who handed out the ban no you're not getting the dms and gave it my all to write my truest intentions of yes I change
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban:Given there are technically other reasons I will remedy them as well as I can, I also plan on apologising to all whomst I wronged

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

You were warned by me at least 3 times alone in the muted chat, and by others 7 times.

You have been racist, attempted to get a user to divulge their identity, purposely vitriolic to other users, and willfully unrepentant for your past actions.

You will not be unbanned at this time and you may appeal again in 2 weeks.

Its clear that your reform was not occurring while you were on the server, so some time away might do you good.