MEGAMEGAguy ban APPEAL

• Banned

Discord ID: MEGAMEGAguy#9202

Date/Time when ban was issued: August 20th, 2018

Reason given (if any) for the ban: I had an Allegdy alternate account

Warnings received prior to the ban: 3 full warings

Team member who issued the ban: @Fran

Explain why we should lift the ban: I did not have an alternate account I did not. I asked via dms to see the screenshots of this Allegdy alternate account none could be provided. My original reason for being banned was becuase you guys suspected I had an alternate. You could not 100% verify it was me. However I was told that even if it was not my alternate account that my other actions make this this moderation Stand as it is now. Personally I believe that since the originally reason for banning turned out to not be 100% verifiable true that it should be oeverturned however thats not important. My behavior was bad no one is denying that not at all i just want to be able to join the sever back there is no malicious intent on my part

How have you changed since this happened: I have realized i need to be more chill and patient with others

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: be clam and collective

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

You were not banned for having an alt.

0_1534870944504_35295643-e673-4cb0-aa65-a68fe48a6bf8-image.png

You were very recently still cussing out both Fran and I.

Additionally, the "id" you listed is not your id. Please review the example post to refer to what it should be.

You will not be unbanned at present. Feel free to appeal in 2 weeks.