Ban Appeal: Lemon/Lime

• Discord Username: Lime#0001

Discord ID: 142807588503945216

Date/Time when ban was issued: Tuesday, August 28th

Reason given (if any) for the ban: Alt account, toxicity, taking $300 and running off with it, manipulating for a nude

Warnings received prior to the ban: None

Team member who issued the ban: Cutethulhu

Explain why we should lift the ban: Alright, let's first start off with the alt and toxicity. In a DM with a certain moderator on the server, they had explained that the reason for the toxicity involved my past, which I don't see how it would be brought up for another ban if it was already discussed and excused since my last lifted ban.

The alt is obvious, everyone knows about it, and the reason why I was using an alt in the server was because the main account, for some unknown reason (and Tobiah I'm sure can confirm this, if not then I have the DM logs), was locked out of the server. We tried everything, from looking for the IPs to my ID and other methods, banning and unbanning, etc. Nothing worked.

Those two are out of the picture now, since they seem pretty irrelevant to whats going on. The $300 was cushion money after losing quite a bit of money, and the money was given by a good friend of mine who I betrayed the trust of. Not because I was running off with the $300, because again, I'm not running off with any money, but because of other personal reasons.

We already talked about that over DMs, so that situation was out of context and misunderstood. The manipulating someone who was drunk for nudes situation, for as bad as it may sound, was almost fully true. However, regardless of the context of this particular situation, it does not involve the server whatsoever, and at the moment I'm still in contact with that person. The details I would prefer to remain private, rather than speaking about it in here. Regardless, it does not affect the server, nor does it relate to it.

How have you changed since this happened: It's been a couple hours, I'm actually fully awake now, I've had breakfast, literally not much has changed other than I feel regret for what happened.

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: Well, for one, I might as well figure out the whole "account not being able to get in" issue, and I'll try to handle my situations more appropriately.