Ban Appeal: Aura Vandara Starwind#1337 (82420537816518656)

• Discord Username: Aura Vandara Starwind#1337

Discord ID: 82420537816518656

Date/Time when ban was issued: 08/25/2018

Reason given (if any) for the ban: Repeated history of stepping on the rules, bashing moderators, backseat moderating, Toxicity.

Warnings received prior to the ban: 6 warnings. (3 mutes)

Team member who issued the ban: @Cloudy (186573180851191808)

Explain why we should lift the ban: I have demonstrated a significant desire to change my ways, not only this but after numerous talks with other members of the moderation team, getting advice, generally how and what I done to warrant such punishment. I have taken a retrospective outlook and opted to analyse my actions, what I've said to those I've slighted. As for the reasons? Well, I believe I've learnt my lesson, but clearly that remains to be seen, I await your response.

How have you changed since this happened: I've looked into my own behaviors, attitudes and where I've gone wrong. From what I'm aware of my mood swings have calmed down significantly, I was going through a lot at home, the loss of two family members, I do however not wish to blame those particular upsetting events on my behaviors alone, I alone am the only one who can change how I am perceived by others and perceive others. Knowing all of this, I intend to correct my path moving forwards.

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I will abide by rules, stop being flippant. And do my best to remain on the correct path. And not only this I intend to become more relaxed and ultimately, patient. I shall become resolute and generally, much more tolerant of those around me.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Hello! Thank you for your candid appeal, and we will be unbanning you shortly. Please take note that this does not absolve you of all your past actions, they will still be weighed when considering any future actions.

Thank you, and have a great time.

• I appreciate the prompt and forgiving response, I know that I'll have a lot of things to work on going forward, but I believe I can do this, thanks again.