Holy Space Unban Appeal

• Discord Username Holy Space#9184
    Discord ID:115708673820459012
    Date/Time when ban was issued: 7/2/17
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: Talking negatively towards mods
    Warnings received prior to the ban: None from memory
    Team member who issued the ban: Tobiah

Explain why we should lift the ban: I enjoy the warframe discord, Its a chance to chat with many people who have a similar interest and more or less a social hub for the game. While yes I did talk negatively about a mod, it was in the heat of the moment as I was explaining why I was banned originally to other players. The Alt ive had was more to talk to people after I got banned and only recently ive used it to join VC. This was a mistake, undefendable and I apologize for these actions

How have you changed since this happened: A glimpse at my previous appeal will show how much of a different person I was https://forums.warframe.gg/topic/67/woah-holyspace-got-banned/2
    I have become a calmer and mature person over the year being banned. I regret the mistakes ive made and feel like I have become a changed person who can be talked to.

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I plan to be far more level headed and avoiding topics maintaining to my original ban, to follow the rules and be a positive member of the discord

Thank you for reading my appeal

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

• Thank you

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Thank you for your candor and cooperation. We'll be unbanning you shortly.