Ban Appeal

• Discord Username: LilacLizard#0581
    Discord ID: 188345525056176128
    Date/Time when ban was issued:19/03/2018
    Reason given (if any) for the ban:Toxicity
    Warnings received prior to the ban: I was given some but can not remember any.
    Team member who issued the ban:Cutethulhu#8714
    Explain why we should lift the ban: I understand that what I did was wrong in this context and what I did upset/affected people. I now know how to act correctly in these situations.
    How have you changed since this happened: I am a bit more sensible since. Previously I would push the boundaries set and often step over the line but now I am a lot better at keeping everyone happy. I am also a lot better at seeing when I have done something wrong and knowing when to just stop.
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I plan on being a lot more relaxed, less edgy and toxic and just a better person over all. I understand that this community isnt the same as many others so I can not act the same. I will make sure I follow the rules and when I get a warning, I will listen and stop, even if I think it is unjust.

I would just like to say that in the six months I have changed a lot. I miss the community which is one of the most supportive, and loving communities I have ever been a part of. I miss the days when I could hop into a channel, find someone and play a game. I am extremely sorry for what I did and hope that this can be a new leaf. I apologise to anyone who I offended or annoyed as I do not agree with what I did.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

hi, you've been unbanned.