Ban Appeal: StrikeVixen#2342 | 82420537816518656

• Discord Username: StrikeVixen#2342

Discord ID: 82420537816518656

Date/Time when ban was issued: 28/09/2018 // [6:39:52]

Reason given (if any) for the ban: Mocking muted users, despite multiple
    warnings on the subject.

Warnings received prior to the ban: Three Infractions, Two Warnings. (In Total 18 infractions)

Team member who issued the ban: Kratos#4792 (148697141076951041)

Explain why we should lift the ban: People can change, people learn from their mistakes. I believe I've been in timeout long enough to reflect on my stupid and petty actions.

How have you changed since this happened: I've been reconsidering my actions realizing how stupid I've been, petty too. I can't even remember how long it's been since I was on server, it feels like forever, admittedly I have really began to miss such a community, I know mods don't like banning people but in my case I deserved it.

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I will keep my mouth shut and not mock other users even if they get muted and it's deserved. Even if they wrong me and intentionally irritate me to the point I want to react. However I hope to see something done about Aqua#3271, because all things considered they antagonized me repeatedly then reported me which eventually lead up to me getting banned. Yes I mocked them when they got muted and went out of my way to do so. Did they deserve it? Yes. Should I have kept my mouth shut since a mod had already dealt with it and by doing so I caused more problems, yes. Was it my fault? Yes.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

@aura-vandara-starwind give it a few more weeks