Ban Appeal :AussieAce40264

• Discord Username: AussieAce40264#9256

Discord ID:277402348899270656

Date/Time when ban was issued:2018-08-21

Reason given (if any) for the ban:Numerous instances of toxicity with a specific user, belittling and insulting members of staff, continuing inappropriate behaviour.

Warnings received prior to the ban:2 or 3 and 10 infractions

Team member who issued the ban:Fran

Explain why we should lift the ban: because I personally intend on changing when re entering the server due to the time I've had to wait to get back in and would be on my best behaviour.

How have you changed since this happened: I have changed significantly since being banned as I have entered real world social scenarios learning to internalise my opinions and feelings there and could do the same there

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I plan on behaving the same way I do in the real world internalising my feelings and just not giving an opinion where it's not wanted posting only safe for work and inoffensive items

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

After looking into evidence from other servers and seeing what your attitude on the internet has been like elsewhere, we know that it is not the case that you have "grown up", socially, so to speak. At the present time, until we believe you have actually grown up and treat others with respect, you will not be unbanned.

• so just don't re appeal either ever or within this year?

• because it seems pointless

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

If you stopped insulting users, mods, and admins outside of the server, it wouldn't matter. Complaining is one thing. You can say you don't like me all you like, but calling us slurs is inappropriate and we will not welcome you back into the server with that attitude.

• Here's what I plan on doing jusst chilling in the nagatoro server for a month or two letting things settle then re appealing would that work

• would that work?